Potato Famine.

Memes.

MR's ridiculous overkill methods to prevent PvP. 

Macedon has seen it all.

Join us and see it with us. 

All the loot mr aquires consists of dirt and small nails. You know stuff you can create in greater comfort on a freedom deed.

While there are no guarantees in life,  we always aim to fight with the primary aim of killing our opponents and gain real loot. 

We won't waste you're time by requiring you to raid in shifts, and even for those with low interest in pvp there are always construction projects,  horse rearing and many other opportunities to help out

Contact a recruiter to find out more 

38 minutes ago, Postinglels said:

All the loot mr aquires consists of dirt and small nails. You know stuff you can create in greater comfort on a freedom deed.

While there are no guarantees in life,  we always aim to fight with the primary aim of killing our opponents and gain real loot. 

We won't waste you're time by requiring you to raid in shifts, and even for those with low interest in pvp there are always construction projects,  horse rearing and many other opportunities to help out

Contact a recruiter to find out more 

Along with this, we don't take the attitude of MR that if you are new to pvp and in plate that you stay super far back so you don't die. You will be learning in the front following experienced leaders if you are interested in getting into the pvp aspect. And anyone who takes part in pvp will get a roll on the loot that we get including drake, scale, rare tools, rare weapons and much more.

No need to worry about tools, weapons or armor as we have plenty of high skilled accounts in every area - weapons smiths, shield smiths, blacksmiths, high channeling priests. So we can outfit any player who wants to join and be a part of a kingdom who gets good loot from pvp and works on projects.

Sure you could join the biggest kingdom at the moment MR, but if you do that you won't be getting the satisfaction of getting high value kills onto them and getting a much bigger share of the loot. So don't hesitate to contact someone to join us.

• Like 1

There's a reason we win the even number fights.  Become a quality player, instead of being another faceless number.  Gain value to your name and not a kingdom that gains fame in zerging smaller kingdoms 1/8th their size. 

Make your mark on Wurm in a Kingdom of the best pvp'ers out there.  Then watch your enemies run in fear as you hunt them down.

1xWDMVj.gif

• Like 6

Join us! We still manage manage to get a kill despite being outnumbered 3 to 1 with many catapult hurling ores destroying our deed. The enemy can take down one deed, which is replaceable. But not a champion life. It was worth it in the end for me! I had fun so should you! Don't listen to what people have to say on freedom about chaos, as much as people hate chaos it's a very much needed part of the community! So come join us today!

• Like 1

Don't be another faceless member of the zerg. Join the true followers of Libila today and follow the one true goddess Libila!

libila_is_a_kind_goddess_by_boombza-d7ay

On 24.1.2016 at 4:19 PM, thirtynine said:

There's a reason we win the even number fights.  Become a quality player, instead of being another faceless number.  Gain value to your name and not a kingdom that gains fame in zerging smaller kingdoms 1/8th their size. 

Make your mark on Wurm in a Kingdom of the best pvp'ers out there.  Then watch your enemies run in fear as you hunt them down.

1xWDMVj.gif

real squad sh*t

join and you get to hear my rant sessions in teamspeak and assist mojo in making fun of me

Find out what Gavin is doing while participating in pvp and pve activities. 

• Like 2

Come for the adventures, enjoy the laughs, stay for the Macaroni.

seZXHZ6.gif

first 5 to sign up get a Brad Hall shoe horn.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 2

Join a kingdom so feared and mighty.  Our enemies boast glory of campaign success just after ONE of our deaths.  Join now, learn to play the game, and be a part of a growing kingdom.  You will learn our ways and what it takes to become a true champion of chaos.

• Like 4

pourin one out 4 my boy milp

but did mr empty the bottle for caradal, lisabet, and tulemees?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mechanic said:

sounds like the gathering of remy martin in here god damn

now that had me think of muh Girl Remy Ma  back in the day at the Pen.  We had this lil number...

Join today and you'll be taught the choreography by Xallo.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

me and my boy Bloodscythe gonna hit up magic city on a monday

something other kingdoms with minimum wage might not be able to afford

don't be so vanilla that normal vanilla looks spicy. join Macedon, meet some big personalities, learn some, have a blast.

if anyone has any questions or concerns but is interested, shoot me a PM and i can answer/point you in the right direction.

Edited by Propheteer

Interested in complex building projects dreamt up by a whimsical madman. Join today and take part