Experience chaos by contacting  any of our recruiters or by applying at macedon.co.  

Edited by Postinglels

On 12/30/2015 at 11:20 AM, Sixiron said:

Join today or get Macedominated tomorrow!

Find a place in Macedon, become part of a team and enter a whole new aspect of the game that you may not have considered before at a pace that suits you

• Like 1

If you're a mayor of a village on the Freedom cluster shoot me a PM to get sorted out with a special deal and a spot in Macedon :)!

Please don't waste my time by adding me to stupid PMKs like this again.

• Like 5

Come and try something a little different to what you're up to now. Who knows if you'll end up enjoying being a part of our community and stick around.

Come join Macedon, a kingdom dedicated to PvP.  

Edited by thirtynine

On 1/4/2016 at 11:37 PM, Sixiron said:

Join or get Macedominated.

On 1/7/2016 at 8:26 PM, mechanic said:

If you're a mayor of a village on the Freedom cluster shoot me a PM to get sorted out with a special deal and a spot in Macedon :)!

Bump

All empires fall when they start to recall their golden age. Let's topple an empire and see it consumed by it's own hubris 

Join Macedon today, whether as mayor of a sister village on chaos or a fighter on chaos.

Edited by Postinglels

Join Macedon... where the Clairvoyant title doesn't mean jack. 

On 7.1.2016 at 8:26 PM, mechanic said:

Give your villagers, even for a short while, a chance to experience Chaos in Macedonian gear and adrenaline filled fights as we dominate the Empire of Mol Rehan and Ebonaura :)

Come join a kingdom who is a really just a big community and work well together well as a team to get stuff done as well as helping out with tools, enchants or anything you may need. We have had freedomers come and join and say that they are having some of the most fun they have had before. We are the kingdom who is outperforming any other kingdom in pvp right now. We have had only had a few deaths since our founding a few months ago and plenty on kills on both Ebonaura and the biggest kingdom, MR. So you get to have fun fighting and getting a share of the loot from the kills gained.

So if you want to learn from some of the best and most experienced pvpers to learn an aspect of the game you may have considered but not made that leap yet, contact any of our recruiters ingame including - Myself (Bloodmaster ingame as well), Milp, Aramisii, Thirtynine, Legionaire, Jibberish, Doctorchaos to name a few from every region so you should be able to find one of them online and if not, drop one of the members in this thread a forum PM and they can help get you in touch.

Despite what others may say, we're the best kingdom. Why? Because we don't make condescending posts that the other kingdoms make. We don't try and hide our excellence with fabricated humbleness. Macedon has been outnumbered in most of our engagements, but we come out on top.

What is this post about? Well, it's actually a parody, but I'll continue. It's about how good we are. We're the only kingdom that doesn't rely solely on zerging and fatiguing the enemy. We are the kingdom with new meta. We do it, the server follows. We also expanded our territory but we don't really brag about it because, I mean let's be honest here, capping towers and placing a deed isn't too hard. It's also not too hard raiding an abandoned deed either. In any case, we don't brag about ###### not worth bragging. 

Some kingdoms say we cannot compare to their successes. Well, if depriving the server of any chance of good PvP and killing off server population is success... well then they were successful. They'll bring up arguments saying how much land they have and how many victories they've had but in reality the steps taken for their victories and land grabs have made the server undesirable for newer people trying the server as an underdog. It will be an uphill battle for us but our victories will be beneficial to the server. 

Macedon, we don't make ###### posts.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Banzai said:

Despite what others may say, we're the best kingdom. Why? Because we don't make condescending posts that the other kingdoms make. We don't try and hide our excellence with fabricated humbleness. Macedon has been outnumbered in most of our engagements, but we come out on top.

What is this post about? Well, it's actually a parody, but I'll continue. It's about how good we are. We're the only kingdom that doesn't rely solely on zerging and fatiguing the enemy. We are the kingdom with new meta. We do it, the server follows. We also expanded our territory but we don't really brag about it because, I mean let's be honest here, capping towers and placing a deed isn't too hard. It's also not too hard raiding an abandoned deed either. In any case, we don't brag about ###### not worth bragging. 

Some kingdoms say we cannot compare to their successes. Well, if depriving the server of any chance of good PvP and killing off server population is success... well then they were successful. They'll bring up arguments saying how much land they have and how many victories they've had but in reality the steps taken for their victories and land grabs have made the server undesirable for newer people trying the server as an underdog. It will be an uphill battle for us but our victories will be beneficial to the server. 

Macedon, we don't make ###### posts.

Thats true freedomers.