Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Libila priest unbalanced

Should Lib priest have more balanced spells to other priests?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lib priest have more balanced spells to other priests?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which spells should be added to lib priest to balance them.

• Nimbleness
    • Life Transfer
    • None

You got true hit which is a great spell and you have weapon enchants that are the best in game....

Since when is RT the best?

Since when is RT the best?

bloodthirst=best weapon enchant for bows as it is the only one.

That 10% extra damage at 10k stacks, possible only through shooting alts.

There is a simple solution to your problem that already exists, either buy the casts you want and help the economy or make a WL priest that can cast the spells you want.  You chose to follow Libila and you must live with the benefits and limitations.

I don't really want new spells added, id rather an entire rework.

The benefits and limitations of every god are not properly balanced, but i appreciate how you think that this game is perfectly balanced and is fair for everyone. It's cool to see a unique view on the situation.

• Like 1

I don't really want new spells added, id rather an entire rework.

The benefits and limitations of every god are not properly balanced, but i appreciate how you think that this game is perfectly balanced and is fair for everyone. It's cool to see a unique view on the situation.

Downside most people want a rework that will make them more or less have the same spells, meaning we will have 4 priests doing the same and able to do the same

Downside most people want a rework that will make them more or less have the same spells, meaning we will have 4 priests doing the same and able to do the same

The unfortunate part is, they only want that because its the easiest way of going about it, which means its the most likely thing to happen.

Which is destroying the seperate priests, their ability/limits and no longer making them feel unique instead, there will be 4 priests with the same just different deity. which will have no use either. Easiest way isnt the best way of doing things.