Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Libila priest unbalanced

Should Lib priest have more balanced spells to other priests?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lib priest have more balanced spells to other priests?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which spells should be added to lib priest to balance them.

• Nimbleness
    • Life Transfer
    • None

How about we rework all the priests and Valrei and stop puting bandage over patchs over fix over nerfs?

^ this please

You realize you can't stack the weapon damage enchants as WL priests, right? FA/FB/Venom/LT are all unique and unstackable.

Yes but you can enchant it with nimbleness.  We libilians have nothing to stack RT with.

Yes but you can enchant it with nimbleness. We libilians have nothing to stack RT with.

Because with any decent amount of weapon skill, nimbleness is sooo useful. Buff WL priests, we have nothing to enchant bows with! So unbalanced!

EDIT: Also, you have BotD, which I've heard *slightly* increases parry rates if not attack speed.

Edited by Darthryan

BotD doesnt help anything on weapons other than skill gains so i dont see why you are bringing this up.

How about make all priests available for all kingdoms jesus christ this is so stupid lol

Everyone says BL priests are either too powerful or not powerful enough (welcome to Bias Online) so just make all priests avail for everyone, do a bit of reworking of spells to take out redundancies, and everyone will still be mad cus they don't have an outlet for their madness at other kingdoms...   

• Like 4

How about we rework all the priests and Valrei and stop puting bandage over patchs over fix over nerfs?

QFT

libila was meant to be a ultimate god compared to the other 3 gods

lol

-1, nimbleness isn't even really a requirement.  I remember it being tested on test and the difference between no nimble and 90 nimble was like, 5% hit chance.  It's just more of a you can use it, so you may as well use it sorta thing, not game breakingly stupid to not have it

You can also use truehit, while a buff may not be seen the same way, I don't even know how strong it is but the option is there.  Can't really say they require life transfer either nor is lt a requirement for pvp.  99% of the times I use lt is for hunting

Dont see why lib priests would need nimbleness or life transfer.

Lib priests get truehit as an equivilent for nimbleness(that stacks with it).

Life transfer is pretty much only a pve thing, and bl can absorb mycellium to heal there.

Locate soul is pretty much the only thing that lib priests need.

I will take the opportunity to point out that RT is the least effective weapon enchant out there on multiple levels and would like to see BL get something to compliment it, but I don't think LT or Nimbleness are the right fit

I will take the opportunity to point out that RT is the least effective weapon enchant out there on multiple levels and would like to see BL get something to compliment it, but I don't think LT or Nimbleness are the right fit

Edited by Fireflyb

-1 and I'm a blacklight priest. This isn't the answer to balancing the current problems.

Sure we could do with more equality in terms of enchants, WLers also need some love. Vyn priests badly need some combat capability, Fo priests need to be able to do something useful without a battery and Mag priests, well not sure what Mag needs.

Besides this is probably one of the lesser problems BL priests have.

Hrm was expecting to see a locate enchant or something similar on there, was surprised...

Weapon enhancers can be stolen, so Ive never considered that to be an issue.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

afaik they all increase damage by 33% at 100 power

On top of the other things you've mentioned (also Scorn and Fo heals as well as Lt) testing I've done suggests that RT adds substantially less damage. This may relate to damage reduction on armor however.

-1 lib priest nerf they win all boat fights even 10 v 20 numbers due to kiting and spamming spells

I used to think RT was better because it combines the damage into one wound, which, if you're using a smaller weapon, would be harder to heal with cotton (but healing with cotton during melee fighting won't happen too often, aside from at gatehops or something.) However, I guess FB and FA (initial damage + additional % based on enchant power) would be better against people using LT, because of how LT heals damage?

Then there are other pointless little random things like RT being 40 favor instead of 45, or how people say (or used to say lol *shrug*) that FA was more difficult to cast than FB and RT. Also the wiki says RT damages your own weapon more, and the wound becomes "infected" (less effective natural healing, right?) with RT.

Obviously, all in all, there isn't really a big difference between the three; afaik they all increase damage by 33% at 100 power, and the only major difference is how the damage is applied, unless I'm missing something (can generally count on that ;D).

FA and FB are 30% at 100 power.

RT is 20% at 100 power, makes your weapon take tons of damage,and stacks wounds making them easier to heal. It also doesn't work. The increased damage tick effect only works for the first healing tick, after which it's removed. If my numbers are wrong then blame Monokles

RT is tier

Edited by Aflacduck
  • Like 2

Hey everyone,

As a lib priest Ive noticed that we dont have many options when it comes to enchanting. For weapons we have Rotting touch and Bloodthisrt but they cant be stacked so that leaves us wit only 1 spell to put on weapons. White-light priests have the ability to stack the different enchantments from all WL priests on weapons, thus giving them an advantage over BL weapons.

I only want to bring this up to gather the opinion of our community. There's two polls attached to this thread, please take you time to answer the questions.

There is a simple solution to your problem that already exists, either buy the casts you want and help the economy or make a WL priest that can cast the spells you want.  You chose to follow Libila and you must live with the benefits and limitations.

Edited by madnezz

-1 lib priest nerf they win all boat fights even 10 v 20 numbers due to kiting and spamming spells

nowhere near as simple as this

You got true hit which is a great spell and you have weapon enchants that are the best in game....