Sign in to follow this  
boombza

LCS?

I know a few people here play League of legends, though does anyone else watch the LCS?
Or even the other region, OGN, GPL etc... 

If yes, what team do you cheer for?
For NA I cheer for CLG and EU I cheer for SK

For those who are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, Its just esports stuff regarding League of Legends. :D 

Edited by boombza

I watch Korean games from time to time. Only because the commentary is good, they talk about the underlying strategy and why the games go the way they go. I can't stand the European games, those casters just yell all game and don't mention any strategy, they just literally say what they see happening the very moment. It often feels like watching monster trucks or something.

Monte is probably the best at analysis, I mean he's the only caster that's managing a team so he's able to point out the strategies that the OGN teams use. They're also by far the strongest region so its a lot easier to point out the strategies these teams are using. Most of the European casters are play by play casters made to do analysis work, cept for Deficio. He's good at what he does since he use to play for NIP back in like season 2. Though yeah I have to agree, it does feel like watching monster trucks from time to time with that commentary haha. Not gonna lie, sometimes its amazing...