Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Guard towers on deed - destroy option for mayor

Edit: Problem was solved.  Thanks!  Thread can be closed.

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 1

Is this not the case already (for anyone not just mayor)?  We can on pvp servers at least

i just know that on pve servers you cant bash towers that are offdeed when youa re not the creator...didnt know its not possible for mayor either....doesnt make sense to me

tested it, expanded over a guard tower and here it is:

5IpdzK0.png

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 2

Is this not the case already (for anyone not just mayor)?  We can on pvp servers at least

Edited by Fairyshine

As far as I know we cannot bash towers on pve.  We have to wait for them to decay away if we don't want them somewhere.

Mayors can destroy on deed towers (did it myself).

Creator can destroy tower regardless of location.

Obviously though, like for any other bashing, you need 21 BS and a proper tool activated.

keep is at si it pls.. griefing will going on ....  everyone could deed towers then and bashem....  for 1.21 you could destroy every tower you found offdeed..

as stated by others already: this is already a working game mechanic, no need to change anything.

keep is at si it pls.. griefing will going on ....  everyone could deed towers then and bashem....  for 1.21 you could destroy every tower you found offdeed..

I was pretty sure mayors could destroy Guard Towers on their deed and get the bashing bonus as well. As Rocky mentions, some players already do this by placing temporary deeds over Guard Towers to destroy them, then disband the deed. I guess they do this because they want to put one on their own deed nearby. So not really to grief anyone, as far as I know.

=Ayes=