Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

High Value Items - Closed

If you are wanting to sell a high end item and don't feel like messing with the whole auction/forum watching then message me and i might buy it from you for a fast simple private sale.  Granted you won't get premium money for the item but you will get close. Anyway here are a few things i would buy and the normal price i would pay. 

Transmutation Rods - 30s

Merchant Contracts - 6s

Drake sets - 70-75s

Spyglass - 35s 

This is a general idea on some of the things i would buy and about what i feel is a good enough deal so i can resell them for a little profit so if you have anything even if it is not listed just send me a pm with what you have. (i do not want any tools/weapons etc unless they are rare or above)

Edit: I am closing this but if you have anything pm me here on the forums..thanks

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

^ Will add if you don't know him, Kegan has a good reputation and can say from personal experience its always been short, sweet, and simple to deal with him.

GL

• Like 3

^ Will add if you don't know him, Kegan has a good reputation and can say from personal experience its always been short, sweet, and simple to deal with him.

GL