Sign in to follow this  
Trooper

Xanadu Public Directory

I have two merchants set up and a third coming just south of Whitefey. The deed name is The Hound and we currently are stocking 60QL tools, 30QL statuettes for each diety and weapons in the 50's. Chain armor and 70QL tools will be coming soon when we set up the third merchant.

We (Me, Caroligan, Miskleur, Skydiver) are working on a highway through the mountains between Whitefay and Greymead

Have just completed a road system that links into the highway going North from Linton (about 150 tiles North of the Linton perimeter), connecting to the West coast of Xanadu at K8. Upcoming project there will be to build Public docks outside the West Harbour deed, opening up areas inland between the coast and Linton and its connected areas.

http://imgur.com/a/Bbdq2#0

Overdue update.

Nice Delone, 2nd picture made me happy. Signs!

About Linton market, who is building this and if the plans have changed we would like to proceed with the market, who would be in charge of this project?  

New Highway for Newspring.   Anyone that can map it for me?  Runs from the otherside of the mountain near Critters Den straight east  and then goes straight south to Black Brigade Market

Z9mdS4G.jpg

Edited by squirrels

Public tunnel system from o-8 Lazy-S-Ranch to Linton. Exits open at Lazy-S-Ranch, Steppe/desert and southern tip of the small lake. heading north to Linton now. Elevation 300 slopes +water.

My apologies, I see this is in the wrong thread but I don't know how to move/edit it :(

can you add South Eastern Border Floating Market at R25 by Chrysanthy...pics will be uploaded later, construction is still going on...thnk you

Edited by xerx

Canal at King's Landing (P-23) wide enough and deep enough for all ships. Canal is fully operational and has a local mailbox and merchant for convenience. Also a road project here to connect the area by land to the surrounding areas (still under construction).

Please update:

Covenant Bay Canal - E20/21

(Under Construction, but currently Knarr-capable) Cave Canal

Primary contact for construction: Trake

Please send forum PM's if you are interested in helping.

Rockaway Village at P14 has a marketplace - stalls available. It is also has a two lane road connected to the two main north/south highways.

Mayor Btrod

Im gonna post again on this topic as I have done a bit more research, the market at linton deed token says Slumlordone is the owner now because its linton i suppose this is a GM account?  The people in Norhaven would love to build this area up to much more inviting to new players, as well as more functional, i see there was plans for a linton market I would love to know who I talk to about working on this slightly started project.  Any response would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

SuperFly

Mmmmmmm bacon

Bacon Canal (name pending), M20/N21, Planning

DKSprocket

I didn't help as much but I approve! ;) Edited by Mishia

DKSprocket thank you :)

I have been thinking I should get up there to do a canal but haven't gotten around to it!

I never did manage to scout the area... will it be a tunnel or ditch?

Regarding Bacon Canal, I haven't been down there in a while, but last time I was there, the tunnel had been created and is walkable to the other side. It needed to have the floors mined down so that it would be traversable by boat, and support beams put up still. 

I am starting to plan a ship canal from M12 south to P12(would have a map showing location but could not figure out how to get one here).  Other than a road/tunnel on the south end along the coast, which would get redone when the canal gets that far, have not seen any settlements or other obstacles in the way. If you know of any other planned canals from this lake let me know I may be able to come help.  I have not done or planned a big project like this so any constructive feed back is welcome.

hello trooper,

please add these road to the wurm-map. i used the color "red" for better viewing. not that you think it were a tunnel!  :D

bbf2e8-1439620447.png

Esteron Market is back up and running directly East of Esteron spawn point. Soon to be accepting merchants and horse/animal vendors. Contact Jotun or Araninco in game. 

SPq91mQh.jpg

• Like 1