On 5/13/2019 at 2:15 PM, Oreo said:

"Capable"

Boom!

Capped!

R.I.P!

You were found to be capable.

=Ayes=

Bruh.. That necro though lol.

And the fact that the topic is still relevant lol. Honestly I think wurm has seens its end point like someone else has said. It's done and being managed now in capable hands. On to the next project or retire out completely.

• Like 1

yeah was looking into the types of conversations that were had at the start of these forums... then i noticed that one and how close it was to the exact day. 

Anyway, I would really like Rolf to make some long post of his reflections back upon his time as the Developer of Wurm. I think it would be really interesting to read. Of course in a thread with no comments from others allowed, then he wouldn't need to be bothered by the negative comments of a few.

=Ayes=

12 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Anyway, I would really like Rolf to make some long post of his reflections back upon his time as the Developer of Wurm. I think it would be really interesting to read. Of course in a thread with no comments from others allowed, then he wouldn't need to be bothered by the negative comments of a few.

=Ayes=

There was that one time that the game was being DDoS'd and he practically worked around the clock to help make it work again with constant feedback and chatter.... i nearly quit the game and that may have saved me 7 or so years of effort... But it was effort well spent. I cant imagine he'd even want to play this anymore.. a game played/worked on over such a long time would really get boring after some time surely...

I still would like to see a short question short answer thing with Rolf where he answers some pretty simple questions we ask in a thread and some moderator gathers them.

Like:

why do we have green apples as item but red visually on the trees? Neither changing the tree model nor renaming the green apples to red apples (or just apples) would be much work. So why is this? An oversight? Just fun, is Green red and red green in he Wurm universe? What's the answer to such a simple discrepancy in the game.

Why do we need breadcrumps in sausage? (really that's bad english cuisine that just tries to ruin perfectly amazing meat with inferior rubbish food).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PWreset said:

I still would like to see a short question short answer thing with Rolf where he answers some pretty simple questions we ask in a thread and some moderator gathers them.

Like:

why do we have green apples as item but red visually on the trees? Neither changing the tree model nor renaming the green apples to red apples (or just apples) would be much work. So why is this? An oversight? Just fun, is Green red and red green in he Wurm universe? What's the answer to such a simple discrepancy in the game.

Why do we need breadcrumps in sausage? (really that's bad english cuisine that just tries to ruin perfectly amazing meat with inferior rubbish food).

Because Wogic! Thats why!

6 hours ago, PWreset said:

I still would like to see a short question short answer thing with Rolf where he answers some pretty simple questions we ask in a thread

I would definitely be against putting Rolf in a position where he had to answer other players questions as I think it is well known how these types of inquisitions work out. This is why I think a post from him with his own thoughts about Wurm's evolution over the years being locked from other's responses would provide the best insight into his own viewpoints. Not that I am anticipating this happening but I have developed a lot of respect for how he has sustained the game all these years and of course a certain sense of gratitude for providing such an enjoyable way to pass the time, for as the clock winds down who can say what is just beyond tomorrow.

=Ayes=

• Like 2