Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Big Brother 16?

Anyone watching BB16 in the States? I don't know why but i am really into this years big brother so many things going on idk it just pulled me in more than previous years, lol

I rather watch jersey shore

I watch them both when it's 2am and cba to sleep

Edited by silakka
  • Like 1

I hear Paradise Hotel starts soon, pretty much the same show isn't it? Except they wear bathing suits in one of them

• Like 1

I rather watch jersey shore

oh the sarcasm level

Herewith I quit our friendship. Bye.

the sarcasm is real

Edited by Capi
  • Like 1

I'm too busy watching honey boo boo...... seriously

• Like 1

I'm too busy watching honey boo boo...... seriously

I'm glad I don't watch television anymore.

• Like 3

I'm glad I don't watch television anymore.

Well this year i am watching big brother on the live feeds. It is the first time i ever done that and i am surprised how intrigued i am over the deal. Watching the groups break off and following them listening to what they are all saying puts you right in the mix with the plotting and lies..good stuff

Edited by Kegan

Well of course they are they must get a lot of views or they would not take up so much air time with them..although seeing how the host is married to the CEO of CBS probably helps a little too i guess, lol 

I haven't watch actual TV shows in about 4-5 years now lol. I find allt he commercial mind numbingly horrible, if there's a show I actually want to watch (Eg. Game of Thrones) I just download it. 

• Like 1

i watched season 1-3 maybe , then came back 3 yrs ago loved the coaches one. and last yrs was great. this yr. omg no.  one issue was my pvr. recorded the late night and no day eps. so was confusing for 1st 2 weeks. i was on vacation so didnt know why pvr seems to only record 1 day eps per 2 weeks.  it recorded last sundays. so i saw the double evic. 

from day one though my fav . oddly is frankie  i think thats his name.  the signer checiks half brother.  he's entertaining.    did like that Rock lookalike but he became a jerk.  the girls this season  oddly not liking . normally i 'd vote for them . well at least to keep the eye candy on the show.

i check the wiki to see whos still in. but dont watch the show really. not this yr.

Son, you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but at least you are on the drawer.

Edited by Alec

Son, you may not be the sharpest knife on the drawer, but at least you are on the drawer.

Well seems you are having a problem keeping your trolling comments out of this thread today. At least if you are going to post it use the right saying it is "the sharpest knife IN the drawer" seems you are not so sharp yourself, lol

The ON was a typo.

And I think you don't really follow BBUS, because that phrase was said by the redneck guy telling that his mother told him them he was young.

I hope you would get it, but I was wrong, shame on you.

Also the police officer is a smooth operator.

Edit:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/live-feed-updates/8068-big-brother-16-recap-for-wednesday-july-16-2014

Was crayon on the box, not knife in the drawer, close enough.

Edited by Alec

I am too good for low qualty tv like that. I shall be enjoying Dr Who, a high quality broadcast for real intellectuals instead.

I am too good for low qualty tv like that. I shall be enjoying Dr Who, a high quality broadcast for real intellectuals instead.

srvfmz.jpg

And I think you don't really follow BBUS, because that phrase was said by the redneck guy telling that his mother told him them he was young.

Ahh okay well i don't catch everything but now that you say that i do kind of remember something like that so sorry :)

i just found the free livefeed place online a few days ago but ever since then i have been hooked with it. If anyone wants to see the live feeds i guess i will post the site. I guess it is okay to post it anyway if not just remove it but i have been watching it and the site seems okay no junk like most places..

TotalReality.tv..

http://totalreality.tv/live-feeds.php

Edited by Kegan

Ahh okay well i don't catch everything but now that you say that i do kind of remember something like that so sorry :)

i just found the free livefeed place online a few days ago but ever since then i have been hooked with it. If anyone wants to see the live feeds i guess i will post the site. I guess it is okay to post it anyway if not just remove it but i have been watching it and the site seems okay no junk like most places..

TotalReality.tv..

http://totalreality.tv/live-feeds.php

By the way this year BBUS is the most decent and civil year they had so far.

Also, seriously, no one thinks the police is smooth as fuk? Does some pretty good brainwash.

oh yea he is going to win i think for sure unless frankie can get something going or maybe cody but other than that i cant see anyone getting him out. He is just to good with watching and manipulating people to think things with his undercover work i guess. 

I haven't watched the live feeds this year.  First year I didn't buy them.  Last year they showed fish so much you'd have thought that was the show.  I am so hooked on this show though.  Kad laughs at me and I have one son that is hooked and watches with me.

Also, reminder that BBUS is the most artificial BB of all the world.

Also, reminder that BBUS is the most artificial BB of all the world.

Oh of course just like how ariana grandes brother is playing at the same time his sisters new album is releasing. Like me i had listened to one of her songs before but had no real idea who she was till the BB show. 

Edited by Kegan

Oh of course just like how ariana grandes brother is playing at the same time his sisters new album is releasing. Like me i had listened to one of her songs before but had no real idea who she was till the BB show. 

I only know of her thanks to BBUS.

Also last BBUS was more polemical than this one, in this it seems that they wanted actually nice people.