Sign in to follow this  
DeriJay

Puddlesby is recruiting [Release]

Puddlesby is a large mature deed situated on Release at L18 on the in-game map.  The deed is coastal and centrally located with easy access to Spawn lake via the Tarawick tunnel. We have a decent mine and access to other mines. There are dwellings ready to move into. We have good quality hot food cooking, smithing, weapon smithing, masonry, carpentry, bow-making, leather-working and ship building skills available in deed. There are communal areas for smithing, cooking and cloth-working. We are also in an active alliance with many other settlements.

We are actively seeking new villagers and are particularly interested a farmer. Anyone is welcome to apply however.

Please come visit or message Tarator, Pride or Deri in-game.

Edited by DeriJay
  • Like 2

bumpity bump , we really are a wonderful community ! come join us :) 

This advertisement is an understatement in itself - Puddlesby is one of the most wonderful and thoughtfully laid-out places on Release! It's a very thematic, picturesque seaside village complete with plazas, a church, a marina on the inner bay... this alliance and the helpful people are why I miss Release the most after having gone to Xanadu... look no further if you want a great settlement to join!

• Like 1

They also have some really awesome alliance-mates...

Another bump for a fantastic group of people on an amazing deed.  And just think, if you join Puddlesby, you get to hear my exquisite wit in alliance chat!

Thanks for the bumps!  We've just added a "Puddlesby Peddlers"  mall!

We've just added new highway, a seal pool and a new Plaza building!

Great people, very helpful and knowledgeable! Stop in and learn some things about Wurm! I will be sending anyone I see asking for a home to Tara and Gang!

Four new merchants added to the market. We've also expanded northwards.

We've added new homes to the deed, as well as a Hell-horse breeding area.  Still looking to recruit a Fo priest.

We have a Fo priest now. Still recruiting though!  Come visit us!

Hey, brand new player here :P

I played maybe 1-2 years ago but as a new player I got no where. I watched a video made by Bloody Drongo which was a tour of the village of Puddlesby and I loved it. It also showed me how far the games design has gone in the years I was away. The Wurm Unlimited on steam is actually released on my birthday :D Oct 21, anyways, 

I was wondering if Puddlesby will be accessible through Wurm Unlimited? If so, would the village be interested in a noob that is ready to farm?

~Thanks 

• Like 1

Hiya,

Glad you liked the video!

We welcome noobs :).  Puddlesby won't be accessible from Wurm Unlimited though I'm afraid, but if you want to use Wurm Online hop on Release and come and see us!

Hi there

Also saw that video by Bloody Drango.....

Whau... that is really an impressive Village.... Really liked the decorations and outlay.... would love to see it by night .... have to come visit from Xanadu some time.. :)

Hope you get a lot of joins....

• Like 1