Sign in to follow this  
Clilesra

Please help

Ok I put a support ticket in and after 4 hours got tired of waiting. I don't even know where to begin.

My village was a member of a PMK. An enemy PMK was allowed to place a kingdom in my local, which prevented my villagers from using epic gates. I accepted that that was something that was allowed so I joined them to allow my villagers to travel a bit more safely. However, after allying with the new PMK my village still thinks it's the old PMK. There is a tower for each of the kingdoms on the north side of my village. NE is one PMK and NW is the other. Apparently there is and invisible guard somewhere which prevents me from capping it. So I though since it is in my Perimeter I will just expand my deed a few tiles. But, I am too close to another kingdom.

So a whole new kingdom can be founded but, I cannot expand my deed to encompass an enemy tower in my perimeter? I play on a prem only server, so I pay to play. I cannot logon any of my alts because of spy prevention even after joining them to the main capital.

I find it hard to believe this is intended in the code. The support ticket was 120790. I have 5 character which I prem to play here not counting villagers. I have to wait 5 minutes between characters to log them in. Which defeats the purpose of having alts if they can't login at the same time.