Sign in to follow this  
Capi

Let us prepare sermons

Hey,

I'm not sure if I am the only one that likes to see this in the game. 

Let us prepare sermons.

What will it do?

Pretty simple. The preacher will have a short timer (10, 20 seconds) and he will check how many listeners are there and if they will be able to count towards the listener amount (to give faith).

It is not a big thing. Maybe add a submenu to the "Preach", change it to "Sermon > Prepare, Preach".

Let me know what you guys think about it. Any suggestions? Is this really needed and useful? Maybe we need something else for sermons?

TL;DR: Lets us know how many listeners we have and if it's enough for a reset.

kind regards,

Capi

Edited by Capi
  • Like 1

Just looking for a way to count the actual listeners before preaching to confirm you have enough for a reset basically?

Could just add the information to the event window during the sermon, they take a minute dont they? So just add it after the first couple seconds so there is plenty of time to cancel if desired

Just looking for a way to count the actual listeners before preaching to confirm you have enough for a reset basically?

Could just add the information to the event window during the sermon, they take a minute dont they? So just add it after the first couple seconds so there is plenty of time to cancel if desired

That is the point basically, yes. My idea was just a brief thing I had in mind. It doesn't really matter how exactly it will be done as long we can get a way to tell if can get a reset or not.

"you overlook the gathered community and you feel that Fo will be pleased"

• Like 4

I thought for a second you were wanting the ability to customise the lines that are given, which I also think would be awesome.

• Like 1

"you overlook the gathered community and you feel that Fo will be pleased"

:wub: