Sign in to follow this  
Kailesimmons

[Xanadu] WTS Enchanted Tools and PC Deed

Selling my enchanted tools.

Located @ Dragon Maw Cove on I-26 Xanadu.

Pick up or mail only, no delivery. Buyer is responsible for CoD costs.

9496d7cf6c.jpg

Sold:

Pickaxe

Now selling the remaining tools with deed for 18s.

I've not been very active on Freedom lately and have found no reason to keep my deed. It's a 24x31 coastal deed @ I-26 on Xanadu. Has clay and a 50ql mailbox with 80 Courier cast on it.

Much of it is untouched and not terraformed. I screened these from a cog on deed that isn't mine. The token has 35 days of upkeep as of this posting. I will leave everything on deed except for my tools in the cart and the row boats.

This is the harbor area that I started. The deed borders are at the end of the road at the clay and at the end of the pier.

905efdba9e.jpg

This is the living area that I finished terraforming. House is unfinished and the deed ends a few tiles back from the terraforming behind the Walnut trees. A few cedars and Maples were planted there in the perimeter.

608b8118e5.jpg

This part of the deed has not been terraformed, so let your imagination go wild. The deed border here ends approximately at the end of the coastal road. The road forking off into the forest leads to a mine with iron and gold. Past the mine is a Slow Mountain Lion spawning den.

340b11ce74.jpg

Post here or PM me in game for offers on the deed or interest in the tools. Thank you for your interest and Happy Wurming!

Edited by Kailesimmons

Please send COD Saw Coc 73 and Carving knife C76  :)

Edited by Traj

Please mate, send more details with more photos bu PM, i'm interested im adquiring the deed.