It's been a long day of adventuring, you've slain a dragon, your priest lost an arm and your knight will never walk again, until he enters an inn where the magical cure-all of the RPG universe awaits.  Yes, your bed.

It would be a nice touch if beds acted as a QL/5 power healing cover for people sleeping in them, granting one healing tick per hour offline.  Rest and relaxation is important for healing!

You know, sometimes inspiration comes to you while you are asleep?  Dreams can answer questions you never knew you had...

Once sleep bonus reaches the full amount if the player spends another 8 hours in bed (offline) they have a chance depending on bed QL (QL/5)% (and maybe modified by their soul stats?) to wake up with a skillgain buff in one random skill for 30 mins. 2x (80%),3x (18%) ,4x (1.9%) or even 5x (0.1%) skillgain during that time.

There is nothing quite like breakfast, it's the meal that keeps you going until lunch and then some!

After sleeping for 6 hours (regardless of sleep bonus) the next piece of food you eat will give double nutritional bonus.  Because breakfast is important and it's likely a bonus most players will see once, maybe twice, every 24 hours of wurming.

Finally...  Well someone already beat me to it!  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/108043-favor-regeneration-while-offline/

• Like 5

no bonus to rare beds, that ive been able to tell.

+1 to the idea of having something along the lines of a nutrition boost :P

Edited by Nicrolis

I want larger beds!  As a man of Germanic and Norse decent, I find the puny twin beds to be confining and uncomfortable!

Yes, please, to all! :o

But I espacially like the idea of healing when logging out in a bed.. A wound does heal better if you are not jumping around but instead rest in a bed, yes?

Also like the breakfast idea... probably because I really need a breakfast now, he^^

More uses for beds types and qls would be fun.

On a related note I considered dreaming once; however, didnt really come up with anything of interest.

I never got why you don't heal while sleeping, like you would while not sleeping...

So yeah, +1

Don't care so much for the breakfast thing though

I can get behind this. As long as we have double beds and genetically accurate npc children. #igotsjokes

+1 to op.

• Like 1

Plz plz please pleeeeaaassse!!! Can i get banned for too many pleases? Lol

Beds should heal, this would give renting them out more purpose. It would also be very useful if you lack the skills or ingredients to make a proper cover after getting ambushed by a troll, but do have access to a bed. Yes to this.

I don't really think you should gain random skills while asleep, inspiration won't suddenly make you better at mining or woodcutting. No to this.

The breakfast thing seems a bit random to me. Meh to this.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nQy0kzSkY8

*walks by with a sign: SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP!*

You should link this one to the one with favor restoration while sleeping.

+1 for healing, not totally sold on the breakfast idea though :)