Sign in to follow this  
Journeya

MOVED to right section - PLEASE CLOSE this post

Okay, so figured these low stone walls match great with my slate - only to realize, although they are buildable, they have clearly not been adapted to be able to work with the multi story houses... I imagine this could use some work?

f8q2jsK.jpg

Edited by Journeya

(I hope its pretty obvious what I am talking about - the walls sticking through the wooden beam texture.)

I use stone parapets they match nicely to the other stone stuff. 

Shoot - I meant to post this in model bugs :S Can someone move it perhaps?

I would have made stone parapets if I liked them, but I don't happen to want our house to look like an actual castle.. If they dont intend to fix this I might just go with rope fences. The dark color makes a nice contrast and matches the slate roofing - so I like the stone wall - if only it wouldn't look like this

So I meant to post this as a bug in the "Model and sound bugs", not a suggestion. I know the options, I just wanted this one and it clearly is an option given that isn't working. Is it possible to move this thread over there? Or do I have to copy it over and ask you to close this one? Had too many windows open and wasn't paying enough attention when I pressed "Start new topic".