Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

Favor regeneration while offline

I know it's been brought up in the past, but I couldn't find any old threads about it to necro.

Please allow favor to regen - slowly - while priest/ess is offline.  To me, there is no sense in encouraging folks to leave characters logged in idle, using server resources, just waiting for their favor bar to refill.  Perhaps there is some potential abuse issue that escapes me?

I certainly wouldn't mind if it was very, very slow, but it would be nice if my priest who hasn't been logged in for a week could have a full bar of favor like he does stamina. :P

• Like 7

I think it would be nice to have a small token amount of favor regen whilst offline, yeah +1

+1 something like half to a quarter of the normal regeneration rate would be nice

as long as it isn't faster than regen while logged in.

+1 to any favor regen while offline meeting that single requirement from me.

Maybe add it to beds?

• Like 1

Maybe add it to beds?

• Like 2

+1

Would lower the price of decent enchants for one, thus increasing the demand so all in all good for everyone.

How that would be tweaked for PvP, no idea but hopefully devs use two different settings if needed.

+1

Would lower the price of decent enchants for one, thus increasing the demand so all in all good for everyone.

How that would be tweaked for PvP, no idea but hopefully devs use two different settings if needed.

Favor tied to beds like SB is a very good idea, and it might help our lovely servers if we don't leave a ton of priests online standing around just to get their favor back.  :)

+1 

• Like 1

+1 to any favor regen while offline meeting that single requirement from me.

Maybe add it to beds?

+1^

+1

I have absolutely no idea how regenning favor online or offline will affect prices...

For pvp I honestly can't think of a single downside, priests that are smart enough usually keep favor full, sac mats handy, or just have gems anyway

+1

"Those who sleep sinneth not."

+1 for favor regen while using a bed.

Can not see any problem with this, you'd get 1 free cast or 2 while you sleep.

+1

I cringe in fear imagining that the tradeoff will be getting out of bed to full favor and "your hunger goes away as you fast" followed by 0 stamina because you have no water in your body.

+1 if it is tied to sleep in bed and stys below the normal regen