Sign in to follow this  
Nazcall

over close plz

over close plz

Edited by Nazcall
  • Like 4

Might be best to tell the name of the account, along with posting this in your actual forum account. Selling things like this raises alarm bells for some people so could get you less bids.

Best if luck either way :)

Might be best to tell the name of the account, along with posting this in your actual forum account. Selling things like this raises alarm bells for some people so could get you less bids.

Best if luck either way :)

• Like 1

I'm not trying to derail the topic but I think you are asking for way too much money.

The body stats are not top notch, there's no 90+ skill and SotG is not as unique as it used to be two years ago. A lot of accounts have SotG nowadays. Nightfall made SotG + better stats than Togiodi in like 1 year of heavy grinding and sold less than your start bid. Also is the account able to change kingdoms currently ?

I'll do the start though, 200e from me.

Edited by Issle

7 skills that are close to being 90 skill so it wont take the next owner long to push them there

Fixed.

Edited by Haydn

I'm not trying to derail the topic but I think you are asking for way too much money.

The body stats are not top notch, there's no 90+ skill and SotG is not as unique as it used to be two years ago. A lot of accounts have SotG nowadays. Nightfall made SotG + better stats than Togiodi in like 1 year of heavy grinding and sold less than your start bid. Also is the account able to change kingdoms currently ?

issle thank you i had USD and not euro's up in there so i can see why it would confuse someone

With respect to minimum bid I have similar sentiments as posted. Would like to bid $300.

i changed the starting bid and increments and buy out all to euro's

Woops

Edited by Haydn

Not sure what my phone is doing with that last post, sorry.

Sorry Naz, gonna have to recall my bid. Got a couple of pms about other characters too.

Will possibly still bid here before the auction is over though. Sorry.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 2

i am selling,the reason i didnt do it on my real forum account was i was trying to keep the name and stats separate was in case the buyer wanted it for pvp so he or she didnt have everyone knowing the stats for the account but meh oh well

Nightfall was sold privately to a friend I thought?

At least that's what I was told when I tried to bid on it.

Nightfall was sold privately to a friend I thought?

At least that's what I was told when I tried to bid on it.

Aye, this be true.

Edit: Good luck with the sale, looks like it lived in the glorious sub-fighting-skill days of old :)

Edited by Lycanthropic

Retracted my bid (possibly temporarily). See post above.

This is a good account for someone lookin to pvp. Best of luck Tog!