Sign in to follow this  
MrGARY

Elevation coffers

Lately traders at least for MR have been giving literally 0 iron, I personally made 2s last cycle, 0i previous, and others made 0i as well.  I've been watching with economic advisor, and I'm seeing this current cycle, the kings coffers started with 52 silver, then it dropped over time to 34, then 32, then 29, and currently 25s.  Meanwhile, the total amount of silver at traders has only gone up maybe 2-3s total.

Something seems wrong?  I'm hearing people in BL getting 20-30s per month, I don't know how it is for JK/KoS.  Somehow the battlecamp change messed things up it seems, doesn't matter how many we capture or for how long/short, doesn't change anything for us

Hopefully not someone discovering a new way to drain gold enmasse from the economy.  :wacko:

• Like 3

20-30s a month is a little high, quite a lot of us haven't been getting very much at all either.

Edited by Propheteer

i thought it depended on influence?

tbh, traders make my head spin, too complicated and random for any reliable income anymore

20-30s a month is a little high, quite a lot of us haven't been getting very much at all either.

I'm aware of some BL traders getting upwards of 30 if not more last month while other set traders get far less. It seems entirely unpredictable.

I'm aware of some BL traders getting upwards of 30 if not more last month while other set traders get far less. It seems entirely unpredictable.

i have a practically perfect ratio and i got 1 silver :/

Edited by Propheteer

The more traders there is the less income you get per right?

The more traders there is the less income you get per right?

if the freedom servers had offices i am certain we would see similar behaviour there, maybe it is even inentional.

if the freedom servers had offices i am certain we would see similar behaviour there, maybe it is even inentional.

From watching months ago, the kings coffer didn't give behavior like this, and would have usually 1.5 gold over a few traders, now it's literally 20-25s for every trader total

I have no idea the cause - but trader behavior over the last 3 months has been extremely erratic.

I watch the BL traders daily, we've had no case where money was shed from the coffers with no explanation. Some of our traders do better than others, but it seems semi random (I was checking three times a day).

Edit: I'm only speaking of what ive seen on BL,and not trying to comment on other kingdoms.

Edited by Enzius
  • Like 1

Suddenly today it's at   Kings coffers: 54 silver, 34 copper and 2 iron (543402 irons).

A pmk form was purchased from an MR trader, but no idea if that added to it somehow, will update if it drops again

From my experience a settlement form provided a portion directly to the coffers of the king. I'll keep an eye on our coffers to see if this behavior is affecting us at the sametime.

Sounds about as unpredictable as usual to me. A few months ago, two traders in BL having their ratio set on the same day and untouched for the next 28 can still earn completely different amounts, like 10s and 32s. I haven't seen anyone make more than 20s in a cycle though for months (unless it was also being infused with silver from purchases). I think the economy has just been tapped and there's prob 50+ traders pulling from the coffers now. Even after an independence form that's just 2s per trader. And don't the coffers drain for other reasons too now like when people sac a rock shard or w/e?

I agree it should be looked at though. It never felt quite accurate or equal.

24 hours later to continue oddities, it's actually gone up 5s, without the money at traders increasing at all, which means no matter what it's at it still isnt even giving it to the traders

24 hours later to continue oddities, it's actually gone up 5s, without the money at traders increasing at all, which means no matter what it's at it still isnt even giving it to the traders

Well the kings coffer is shared among all kingdoms. Coffers could have gone up 5s to a JK purchasing a res stone, and the coin goes to the trader on their side which you don't get to see.

Well the kings coffer is shared among all kingdoms. Coffers could have gone up 5s to a JK purchasing a res stone, and the coin goes to the trader on their side which you don't get to see.

Hm that is confusing, I've always been told/under the impression that kings coffers is per kingdom, not entire server

Mine is working good. Just gotta know how to work the system.

They are working it properly, what they are saying is

How can for example, two traders, both with the same ratio, one can get 5s and the other gets 30s?

lol, read the thread before trying to post please.

Its easy, more goes into them getting money now than simply ratio Mr. Know it All.

If you think it is just ratio then I assure you that you are not working it "properly" as ratio is not the only deciding factor,

Edited by Youngsoldier

Can we not troll this, and actually post something useful if there's something useful to be posted rather than 'i know better than u'

I'm not trolling. My trader on elevation works fine. There is more to it than simply the ratio. Im trying to help you out but I am not obligated to train you how the system works.

Just saying the traders work as intended on elevation.