Sign in to follow this  
Capi

TPRT Signup Sheet - Red Dragon #2

Some information about the fight that may not be obvious to everyone:

• Public fights tend to attract a lot of people - usually many more than is actually needed to kill the unique. The last red dragon fight had about 150 chars in local.
  • There will be heavy lag there.
  • People will bring alts. This is considered ok. Alts will not get loot rolls.
  • The fight may not start exactly at the announced time. This is usually due to unforeseen logistics issues or complications pulling the unique.
  • Don't be late. Showing up at least 20-30 minutes before the fight is a requirement, not a suggestion.
  • Loot rolls are being done the way the organizers have deemed best based on their experience organizing a lot of fights previously.
  • Don't show up with a negative or arrogant attitude. Complaints and sarcastic/snide remarks will not be well received. 
  • None of this is up for discussion during the event.

If you don't like any of the above you should consider staying home. Suggestions are welcome on the forum in this thread before and after the fight, but we've already been over a lot of ideas when organizing the previous fights..

Edit: language and clarifications

Edited by DKSprocket
  • Like 9

Some information about the fight that might not be obvious to everyone:

• Public fights attract a lot of people - usually many more than is actually needed to kill it.

There will be heavy lag there.

People will bring alts. This is considred ok.

The fight might not start exactly at the announced time.

Loot rolls are being done the way organizers deem best based on their experience with organizing a lot of fights.

Neither of this is up for discussion during the event.

If you don't like either of the above you should consider staying home. Suggestions are welcome on the forum before and after the fight, but we've already been over a lot of ideas when organizing the previous fights..

Thanks for suming this up! The TPRT approves this.

The lag isn't bad, or hasn't been, on cele's last 3 red dragon's.  We had very little if any server lag.. any other lag client side was per player basis.  Not everyone has a beefy graphics card, and handling 30+ players can be quite tedious on older hardware.

Just make sure your main tank and healers/stamina's are on good machines, fighters can play on a commodore for all it's worth lol

Yeah, I haven't had any lag on slayings either, but my client jumps down to like 2-3 FPS.

I'll have to miss this one, silly work :)

Good luck hunters!

The lag isn't bad, or hasn't been, on cele's last 3 red dragon's.  We had very little if any server lag.. any other lag client side was per player basis.  Not everyone has a beefy graphics card, and handling 30+ players can be quite tedious on older hardware.

Just make sure your main tank and healers/stamina's are on good machines, fighters can play on a commodore for all it's worth lol

We've had 150-200 people at the last two dragon fights. And yeah, client lag, not server lag.

Edited by DKSprocket

Pride 90 FS

Edited by Pride

sign me up , Masterofpuppies.

Jethrotall will be there as well as a bystander.

• Like 1

Ruger 70+ fs and all relevant skills and weapon on hand as well.

Edited by Ruger

I wanna join this one :D

I hope this is right post this time :P

Meredda 70 FS