Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 32

tortoise soup... 

Looks fantastic but there is still some gamebreaking bugs here to weed out :/ ...

Carts are really sad. I'd call them a top priority to fix, so this game doesn't look like an "after school extra credit" project.  Plenty of other issues need immediate attention.  However....

Great job on the new content!  I am quite excited to check it out. :)

That royal chair looks fancy for my body

• Like 1

Tortoise Shield is looking good - maybe time to use shield and sword instead of large maul :)

chaos valrei spawns... havent seen one in months. We like the thrill of drakespirits or nogump to spawn on your lonely ass while hunting

• Like 2

I find it strange Wurm is adding new creatures when it obviously doesn't have the means to populate the world with creatures it already has.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, DON'T MAKE THE WHALE AGGRO!

• Like 3

Quote: "Click Image To Read More"

My reptile brain went nuts when it had proccess that sentence from Login image, and click click click...

Whalebone products?... Needles? Statuettes? If I knew any whalers I'd ask them but...

well done on the update news, my hope will be alive no matter what, one day valrei and epic will have attention, better late then never! New stuff that attracts more ppl like keybind interface and animations are always nice for our playerbase, i even skilled up my turtle shield skills alrdy, in the meanwhile we try hard keepin epic active. cheers

Edited by KaiH
moderation edit

In before whale saving organizations.

But I hope not.. Assassin's Creed 3 had issues with those - whale hunting was removed from the game.

Though I believe that it was just way to say "we won't add whales in this part because we have to release on time".

Welcome back Johan and great to see News Updates back.

The furniture looks great.

\o/ Welcome back Baron!!! And thank you for all the news.  ;)

"It will use the same skill as a small wooden shield"

;_;

• Like 1

Red Baron. Good to have you back and I hope you had a restful vacation. Is your kid in college yet?

Also, great to have the updates again. Nothing gets me as excited and wanting to play this game as the updates. A lot of stuff from your early updates is already in game and I am really excited about what you presented today. Looking forward to it all!

Cheers.

eh all more inprotend then bridges, staircase, door permissions and sheeps :S

• Like 1

In before whale saving organizations.
But I hope not.. Assassin's Creed 3 had issues with those - whale hunting was removed from the game.
Though I believe that it was just way to say "we won't add whales in this part because we have to release on time".
Welcome back Johan and great to see News Updates back.
The furniture looks great.

The publishers were pansies. Although some controversy like that would help drum up interest. No idea what Sweden's official stance on the issue is.

Anyways bookshelves are great and all... but what about the books?

And speaking of books... TIS THE WHITE WHALE!!!

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

Welcome back...

Stuff is looking good on paper , cant wait to see it ingame.

One thing I would like to see added is being able to drag and drop items to place , instead of drop.

As for whales , carving , oil for lamps, food, towing your ship in bad winds that seem to be the norm .

1st I would like to say congrats on a great new adventure of father hood enjoy the early years as they are the best.

All nice but the new grafics though the look nice they will only add to lagg in areas that they are in numbers.  Again I agree with mnay others bugs need adresed and bridges that have been in work for years along with something realy unheard of like clothing that is dyable so that we can give our characters a look that makes them look different from each other and from the NPC.  Real 3D mines and sail boats that can lower sails to dock and manuver in tight spaces.  there are so amny items that need work.  Populating the sea is nice but not nearly that importaint as we dont live there we only pass through in effort to get some place. 

Well I guess I'm grinding small wooden shield now >:D

• Like 1

what is the title for 70 diapering and pampering?

Parenting ;)

• Like 1

Quick question:

Will the new Turtle shields be improve-able? if so with what?

I peed myself a little about the fences in archways.  I've been whining for this for ages and now I can finally do a number of structures properly.  Thank you so much

Edited by Shidoni

I hope we aren't seriously going to worry about issues with whale hunting in a game where we already kill bison, dogs and... unicorns!

• Like 1