Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 32

3D mines is gonna likely take a whole new engine altogether, unless some "holy grail" of code is found while making bridges work properly.

Dunno why people are upset.  A lot of stuff is planned to be worked on, or already is, stuff takes time.  For one, I'm really glad to consistently get new stuff at all to enjoy in the meantime, rather than get nothing while waiting.

The new furniture looks really nice, and I'm still waiting to know if those new beds will accept 2 people at once ;)

From Nancy to Jezebel? hehe New title?

Especially LOVE the fences on arched walls!  Thank you!!!!

Love it all. :D

One thing I'm curious about is if fences in arched walls will be bash-able?

Or will they have the same protection against bashing as the wall itself?

And still no fix for the lights. What a surprise.

Get a better lantern/lamp --> problem fixed

Edited by Daash
  • Like 2

Rolf heres an idea instead of populating the sea why don't you try and populate the servers with players and instead of wales, chairs, seals, turtles etc  put your efforts into fixing this dying game. Its not rocket science mate more paying customers means more money which could be used to employ new developers. I don't play the game anymore because its not playable due to no players (i was on desertion). This game is how old ? 10 yrs plus. I think you have done very well but of late you don't seem to have the paying players interests at heart which is a shame one day you will wake up and there will be no one on but that's OK as long as you have made your money no worries. I will pop back in now and then to see if you make any real changes and on a nicer note congratz on your new family.

Rolf heres an idea instead of populating the sea why don't you try and populate the servers with players and instead of wales, chairs, seals, turtles etc  put your efforts into fixing this dying game. Its not rocket science mate more paying customers means more money which could be used to employ new developers. I don't play the game anymore because its not playable due to no players (i was on desertion). This game is how old ? 10 yrs plus. I think you have done very well but of late you don't seem to have the paying players interests at heart which is a shame one day you will wake up and there will be no one on but that's OK as long as you have made your money no worries. I will pop back in now and then to see if you make any real changes and on a nicer note congratz on your new family.

(the game is still growing, people just moved over to the new islands)

lol growing you sure were on about the same game there are less players than ever just more alts to move to xanadu.

Edited by Swistony

• Like 1

the game is growing, yes there are alot of alts, and yes there are alot of new players, also desertion died because all the players went to xanadu, and jk, desertion killed itself because of the non stop drama....just because oen server dies out for its own reasons doesnt mean every server has died out, also the epic populationa nd activity has increased over the last month or so...as for future updates i do think that they need to focus on the problems at hand instead of adding more features that cause even more issues..spawn population on xanadu, traveling i thinkt here should travel portals between the start cities they added it on epic why not on freedom also, it would help with the economy and also probably bring in more players if people didnt have to waste 2-4 hrs traveling anywhere..also when are we going to get a another update on the progress, we constantly see things they are working on, but i have not seen hardly any of it in game...many issues that need fixed at hand before adding all this extra stuff, the game is awesome, but players want current issues fixed first before future ones...also adding sea life like sharks has greatly reduced the on land populations they should be seperate spawn sets sea life and land...not counting expecially on xanadu all the mobs spawn in the north leaving very few areas in the south the mob grouping to specific areas is rough why not add spawn restrictions based on start city locations.

• Like 1