Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 32

Awesome news once again Red Baron!

I appreciate all ur works even if i disagree with you guys sometimes on priority and / or necessity of the stuffs you guys add, fix etc. I realy do cuz i know ur intents are good and all u want to do is improve the game experice and make it better, u guys are doing fabulous job on that. Which is why im grateful and thank you very much.

However there is one thing im most interested to hear the develop process about 3d mines. Any news about that? Even a tiny news would be helpfull.

Thanks.

You should soon be able to build fences within arched walls!

They should work on all levels of a building but only on the outside wall on the ground floor.

... should work on all levels ...

... only on the outside wall on the ground floor.

The first statement contradicts with the second statement so I did the liberty of clearing this poorly worded sentence to verify that we cannot build fenced arch walls on any level except ground level on the outside.

In the area we live in on Xanadu we have zero agro mobs, also zero anything spawning under ground. Adding book shelves just does not seem to be a priority. When people sail back to Deli just to hunt for meat something is seriously wrong and needs attention.

• Like 2

"It will use the same skill as a small wooden shield"

;_;

I'm happy personally ;) ;)

• Like 1

I wish i could see some development focus on PvP clusters...

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

The first statement contradicts with the second statement so I did the liberty of clearing this poorly worded sentence to verify that we cannot build fenced arch walls on any level except ground level on the outside.

• Like 1

Whales..   When do we get harpoons???  *rushes off to create an alt named Ahab*

In the area we live in on Xanadu we have zero agro mobs, also zero anything spawning under ground. Adding book shelves just does not seem to be a priority. When people sail back to Deli just to hunt for meat something is seriously wrong and needs attention.

• Like 1

New stuff! and welcome back =)

Any Eta on craftable trellises? The front of my inn looks bare waiting for them!

• Like 2

Edited by Marshlander

Good to have you back Johan, hope family life is treating you well  :)

I took the statement to mean that you can use fence-in-arch walls anywhere inside the structure on any floor above the first, however on the ground floor you can only use them on the outside wall.

Not the case. I've played around with it a bit.

New stuff! and welcome back =)

Any Eta on craftable trellises? The front of my inn looks bare waiting for them!

• Like 3

And people complain that all updates are for PvP....

Mapdumps? No?

Finally some more furniture! This has been way over due (as many things have) and I hope to see even more interior design props in the future.

never understand the mind of a developer/producer of games.

is it really hard to fix the existing problems?(no sarcasm, actually asking)

Awwww - Bookshelves?! :3

Also looking forward to building fences in arched walls... I'll finally be able to build the concept I had in mind when I started my house.^^

I hope the bookshelves are tall enough to cover up a single door so you can make secret passages...heh 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 7

Dunno why people are upset.  A lot of stuff is planned to be worked on, or already is, stuff takes time.  For one, I'm really glad to consistently get new stuff at all to enjoy in the meantime, rather than get nothing while waiting.

The new furniture looks really nice, and I'm still waiting to know if those new beds will accept 2 people at once ;)

• Like 2

This. Seriously, can we get some love, too? Or any response at least, please?

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy that the game is moving forward, I like the updates (fences + arched walls - I've always wondered why is it not possible), but come on, pvp deserves some attention...

Edited by Arkhir

Great update and great to have you back, I particularly like seeing you reply to some posts!

Would love to see another couple of weeks with bug fixes and performance issues seen to but otherwise keep up the good work! :)

Nice update. I'd love to see some serious effort put in to optimization and a much more robust server crossing mechanism, however.