Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

Echelon - The cozy little village in the North West! (14x-8y) - Disbanded

KdSrxSB.png

The village of Echelon (Allied with the Renouveau alliance) is currently recruiting experienced and inexperienced (Minimum playtime of a month, or premium time) players!

Come check up on us on Twitter!

We have much free land for players to build on (Though I would like to keep the deed small and packed well together). Some plots range from 2x3, to 2x2, though sizes can easily be adjusted to suit someone's aesthetic needs. We have a relatively small farm (5x5 area), a general use town hall with a luxurious tower with a pleasant view over the village, a relatively large sized animal pen with enchanted grass, a village smithery and a village storage along with a mine. The mine currently contains many iron veins, three marble veins, and currently spans half the size of the village.

Copper mines are relatively close, as tin and zinc can be found just a little further. Slate is easily found in the mountain (Very close) and we are plentiful of pine, olive and cherry. There are many trolls, spiders, and other dangerous wildlife always lurking around as the North West seems to remain relatively untouched by most hunters, so the entirety of grounds nearby are of plentiful hunting!

This village is my pride and joy of Wurm, I've spent years since the beginning of Deliverance building, maintaining, and renovating the area to look more inviting and friendly to players, but I've only just now decided to open it up freely for anyone looking for a home.

The deed is easy to maintain at a cozy size of 27x15 with many years left on the deed's upkeep. (Any addition to upkeep cost would be greatly appreciated!)

[Directions from Green Dog]

Picture album of Echelon!

TLDR,

• Size of 27x15, wish to remain at a cozy, small size compared to most deeds though am interested in increasing the size a bit if villagers remain active.
  • Nearby resources include zinc, copper, tin, iron, marble, slate, clay, all kinds of trees (Discuss gold and silver with Kaih in Alliance chat.)
  • Our mine has tons of iron and marble.
  • Outer region plentiful with mob activity.
  • Village smithy, village mine, general use building (Echelon Keep), and village warehouse.
  • Have a decently sized animal pen (Enchanted grass included.)
  • A small 1x1 monastery for Fo, Vynora, and Magranon followers.
  • Experienced players preferred.
  • Village farm for anyone to use (6x9, quite small but available for village use since I don't use it much.)
  • Located in a somewhat secluded, quiet area along near the North West highway.
  • Allied with the Renouveau alliance.
  • Village itself has been around since the beginning of Deliverance.
  • Tower guards abundant.
  • Public rug (93CoC) available in the monastery.
  • Plots can be redesigned to fit the desired size of 2x3 homes.
  • Access to an 81ql supreme forge and an 82ql rare loom.
  • I'll imp your tools to 70ql for free (Can now also make you any kind of furniture, free of course).

Map of Echelon

d0xi1Z1.jpg

Contact Genocide if interested!

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 7

What about Upper Echelon?

As in, the outer region?

Outer region contains mostly trees and forest, save for the road we have leading straight to the highway, I should also add that clay is easily accessible at the far northern tip of Echo Lake.

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 2

Added update images of the village aswell as an updated map to the OP.

The village will be undergoing some construction as we finish paving the entire place in slate slabs, begin construction on the new town hall ( http://i.imgur.com/Bc8nXo5.jpg ), complete the rearrangement of the garden, and construct the new inn.

The images in the OP do not represent the village in its current state.

Edited by Huntar

Hi, I'm interested in joining your settlement on one of the 2x3 plots if they're still available. I am relatively new to when, but am shooting through my skills and am looking to contribute to the farm, building and all-around smithing. I am located just outside of Astoria, but due to an unfortunate theft from my property, I realised that I need to join a settlement. I am on pretty much every day at approximately 1500 GMT. I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to working with you.

Hi, I'm interested in joining your settlement on one of the 2x3 plots if they're still available. I am relatively new to when, but am shooting through my skills and am looking to contribute to the farm, building and all-around smithing. I am located just outside of Astoria, but due to an unfortunate theft from my property, I realised that I need to join a settlement. I am on pretty much every day at approximately 1500 GMT. I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to working with you.

Send me a PM when you're online ingame and I'll shoot you an invite, I don't normally invite newer players but you seem mature enough to trust.

I am in this alliance and ill will provide with free armour up to ql 70 for the good work Huntar doing for community. ( chain and studded leather )

• Like 1

Sounds good, and thanks in advance for the invite. Let me know when you're on to try to coordinate something. Mrcoolman, I appreciate the offer, but am trying to up my chain skill atm with the intention of working plate for the group.

Hi, I'm interested to join your village . I'm new player and i'm looking where i can find village since i started on xanadu (and I land on deliverance it's
large story).
I know the mechanics of game and I would try to get premium by foraging (7.14silver in account) . If you can invite me i would be so grateful
to you  . In static i play wurm 9h 40m+ and i'm near your deed/settlement i want to be a carpenter/chef as you like it that I can grind skill of your choice as i  get prem.

I send you pm in game if i will be online.

Come check out the village showcase of Echelon, courtesy of Emoo!

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 1