Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

90ql Scale Set (SOLD)

I have a 90ql Scale set for sale for 3g 50s pickup at Stone Ridge Harbor T11 Xanadu or SE Deliverance on request.  (SOLD)

8h9hWBq.jpg

Edited by Kegan

where do you find all of these

Well there has been three sold in the last few weeks they have not been hard to find and the drake sets i had not long ago i bought in a bulk lot. I also get pms with people wanting to sell them to me that don't want to go public with the sale i guess.  

Edited by Kegan

Ah okay, lol, I jsut see like 2-3 sales of drake/dragon a week by you alone.

good luck, xD

So if a AoSP set is 3.25-3.5g ... Why is a 90ql non enchanted set 3.75g?

Give you 300e flat for it.

paid more than that for it you should know you bid on it too and i paid COD fees three times and got it imped at a cost, lol

I would take 350s on it but anything less and i just keep it i guess till the new drop rate makes the value more. 

Lol your fault for paying more then you should. The new drop rates aren't going to increase the value either. I don't get this logic of "they're respawning so price is going up" ... just because rolf doesn't have the greatest sense of logic doesn't mean we shouldn't either.

Lol your fault for paying more then you should. The new drop rates aren't going to increase the value either. I don't get this logic of "they're respawning so price is going up" ... just because rolf doesn't have the greatest sense of logic doesn't mean we shouldn't either.

It takes 320 dragon kills/ .02 pieces to make a full set so how is that not going to make them harder to get? Anyway i don't think i paid to much for it and am happy to keep it too like i said.  

• Like 2

It takes 320 dragon kills/ .02 pieces to make a full set so how is that not going to make them harder to get? Anyway i don't think i paid to much for it and am happy to keep it too like i said.  

Well if each dragon is being killed by an average 20 characters, that means every 16 dragon kills a new set can be made (not personally of course, but you know what I mean).

EDIT: I'm not saying your set isn't worth the money you're asking for it though. 

Edited by Dextrome