Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

BSB > Crates/Rafts

Please make it so we can take more than our body strength into crates or rafts, its incredibly obnoxious even at high strength to just pick up so many at a time if i have to fill like 9 crates.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 5

+onemillion

I do hold shift and enter, but it doesn't help that much as this could.

Indeed... very monotonous for large cargo.

Wish it would work like raft to crate going the other way. 

+1

The change made where you could finally transfer items between piles, and piles to BSBs is why I have decided to stay with the game for so long this time around. It's so much more feasible now being able to move items so much more quickly.

However, storage from storage is still a major issue. Why do I have to waste 20 minutes of my time moving items from bsbs to crates and vise versa? Can't something be implemented where the client will be able to tell the difference between loading from bulk storage to inventory vs bulk storage to bulk storage?

Again, +1, and I hope this thread stays on top of suggestions until something is done about it. This is the last step the developers need to take to keep not only myself, but many others in the game and prevent the long, drawn out sigh from having to move tons of items from bulk to bulk.

Please make it so we can take more than our body strength into crates or rafts, its incredibly obnoxious even at high strength to just pick up so many at a time if i have to fill like 9 crates.

What I think is worse is when pulling the dirt out of a crate/bsb, you have that goddamn submenu that pops up every time. 

If the dirt is being moved from bulk storage directly to another bulk storage unit, it should move every last piece. It should only have that pop up asking how many you want if you are taking the dirt out and putting it into inventory/regular container/not bulk storage.

• Like 1

What I think is worse is when pulling the dirt out of a crate/bsb, you have that goddamn submenu that pops up every time. 

If the dirt is being moved from bulk storage directly to another bulk storage unit, it should move every last piece. It should only have that pop up asking how many you want if you are taking the dirt out and putting it into inventory/regular container/not bulk storage.

Thats what i meant

taking it from a crate/bsb to another crate/bsb

• Like 1

Obvious +1, just keep the 100 item move limit to prevent any laggy/buggy situations, easy/simple

• Like 3

• Like 1

Item transfer in and between bulk containers needs to work like it does for transferring items in and between non-bulk containers. Its really silly we have two different schemes of moving items around.