Sign in to follow this  
Nsu

Beautiful Empire of Mol-Rehan Wagons, Banners, Flags and Towers!

Aha, I thought there was a devs made one for now?

No the devs only make the ones for the default kingdoms, MR is a PMK now and we have to make our own.  The artwork is in process, but not quite finished yet.  Once the artwork is done, it has to be submitted to the devs for approval and then put in the game by them.  But it IS in the works!!!

Could I please have 1 wagon 2 flags and 1 MR Tower delivered to: Xanadu I14 (Through the Canal on the lake across from Island on Dark Fire Stronghold Deed is called PoCo).

Thanks,

Y.

Awesome service and prompt delivery! Thanks Nsu for the wagon, tower and flags, much appreciated!

Highly recommend Nsu and his services.

Thanks,

Y.

Thanks Ymediocrity,

Please doing business with you.  Enjoy!!

Nsu

Hello do you guys have your own kingdom specific tall banner made up yet? If so i would like to see it and maybe buy a few if they were reasonably priced.  Also do you know if they can be mailed?  

No tall banners just yet guys, but they are on the way.  Hopefully will be ready very soon!!!  I do have wagons, towers, flags and regular banners all in stock and ready for pickup or delivery.  Please send me a PM if you want to order and not just a post to the topic here.  I sometimes do not catch the post to the forum, but the PM I get.

I'm interested in the tall banners as well.  Please let me know when they are available.

Just an update on tall banners guys.  The graphics for MR tall banners are still not in.  I still have MR wagons, towers, flags and regular MR banners though.

If your still selling those sweet looking wagons then I would like one in ceder.  Get up with me in game please.

MR tall banners are in!!!! and they are SWEET!!!  Remember to PM your orders in to me.  Please don't post them as a reply to the forum post because I don't always check it.  I do however check my forum pm's every day (2 days at most).

Edited by Nsu

You're welcome Kaz....thanks again for the purchase.

Hi Wreck,

Yep i sure do, I have had them since July :)

Will send you a PM so we can get you some of them.

I sure am Vanyel.  Just PM me your order on the forums and your location if you need me to deliver them, and we can get you taken care of.  I deal in MR wagons, banners, tall banners, flags and towers.  All items are in stock now.

Thanks for the purchase Vanyel.  Excellent buyer! Enjoy that pretty red wagon :)

Edited by Nsu