Sign in to follow this  
master

PC Fantastic pickaxe

With 98 channeling I have not shattered a high QL item in years.

With the changes to channeling there's meant to **always** be a chance to shatter :P

With 98 channeling I have not shattered a high QL item in years.

That it hasn't happened ~yet~ doesn't mean it can't happen!

• Like 3

What does the fantastic flag actually do above rare, supreme, or normal?  Does anyone know what the actual value increase would be?  These 1 and 2 gold estimates seem more like hype than anything else.

Edited by Fireflyb

I doubt you will ever see the price it is likely already sold to someone that is how most high end things go. 

My supreme was +3 before the mining potions went on it. But the returns suffered when mining utmost as if there was a mechanism in place to prevent 100+ quality ore. I just assume the jump between supreme and fantastic would be an additional 2ql. I would suggest the OP verify the gains with a whack or two and include it in the auction post.

• Like 1

Start with 1g and leave buyout open with reserve hidden (to protect yourself). But do play it fair and eventually sell it after the reserve is passed (2g perhaps?). You have yet to put a nice woa on it and can pass on coc (but you know that already don't you:)). Don't bother with imping it to over 90 as whoever buys it will make it happen in a blink of an eye (or in just few hours that is:)). Also dont risk enchanting yourself unless you plan to use it, no point.

The pricing of items in Wurm depends on the buyers pockets and the amount of collectors with forum access at the moment of the auction. I recon you can get anywhere from 2g to even 4g if the community bites hard and maybe a tiny ego-trip-bid-war between major miners can do you good. You would be suprised what people are ready to pay just so someone else does not get their hands on it.

Anyway that pick is... fantastic:) GZ and GL.

What a fun post! Price of gold from Wurm Shop @ Xsolla: 1 gold= $154.37 US$, 2 gold= $308.74 US$, 3 gold= $463.11 US$, 4 gold= $617.48 US$, 5 gold= $771.85 US$

Sure wouldn't be spending money on this but be glad to take it from others. Adjust the cost of gold from the means of obtaining it outside of the Wurm Shop or even from other players and you will then have a good idea of who will be the purchasers of an item like this at their reduced gold costs of $0.00, less time spent in game over period of time playing.

=Ayes=