Sign in to follow this  
master

PC Fantastic pickaxe

Items like these need to be 99ql ;)

Easily over 2g imo

If i was selling it, i'd sell it at 80s.

If i was auctioning it, prolly start at 70s, buyout 2g.

What is the effect of this pick with it being fantastic? +3 ql?

A fantastic fruit press sold for 75s. A fruit press. Out of lavenderwood. 

Start at a gold (doesnt really matter) and people will easily (!) bid more than 4 gold. I know some that are willing to bid 3 gold and you know, people get crazy =) 

Everyone that says less is IMO just interested in undercutting the price.

And please: NO buyout!  That would just destroy the auction.

That's more prestige than a scale set.

Edited by Capi
  • Like 2

Items like these need to be 99ql ;)

Easily over 2g imo

i can make it 99 ql  if a buyer wants  :)

Id say 2g+.  I agree with Capi... Start the auction at 1g with no buyout.  The sky is the limit.

• Like 2

A supreme pickaxe sold for 1g this will easily sell for 3-4g+

• Like 1

A supreme pickaxe sold for 1g this will easily sell for 3-4g+

with 100enchants though.

This is +1.5g

Auction 1g without buyout.. goodluck!

Edit: I doubt it'll pass the 2-3 gold limit really.

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 1

I don't think the good would outweigh that much to merit 2-3g but who knows i see people paying what i think is crazy money everyday on the rare bones. (although i think the rare bones are starting to get close to the "real" value but not there yet..imo)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Start at 1g with no buyout and let the wallets crack. I dont see it going over 2-3g...

What does the fantastic flag actually do above rare, supreme, or normal?  Does anyone know what the actual value increase would be?  These 1 and 2 gold estimates seem more like hype than anything else.

Edited by Eyesgood

It is very easily over 1g. I have had several very serious offers near to 1g for my supreme pick. Adjusting a little for my enchants and imp and it is still well over 50s. A flat 5 quality increase to anything you mine below 90 is likely worth it to someone, not counting the fact a fantastic item is almost never auctioned. I know several players that would pay huge for this item. I myself would still bid 1g even though I already have a supreme.

Even the value of money is subjective.

One persons 1 Euro may equal another persons 1,000 Euro.

Its all about timing and hype :D

If the intent is to actually auction the item, there would be a better chance at getting more money by not starting a PC thread in my opinion. It will just make those with the money question their "need" for the item if they run across the thread. Let the hype build in the auction thread and request moderators remove any posts that aren't "Bid related".

Capi summed it up very well if you plan to auction though.

1G start, no buyout, no private bids, sniper protection, 3-5 day length at max, and set it up so it ends on a weekend when most are able to bid. (Roughly same time as most unique kills seems about right) Include pics and any additional information you can. Coastis' rare sell threads are a great example. Here's a link

Congratulations on winning the Wurm lottery! ;)

• Like 1

A flat 5 quality increase to anything you mine below 90

Where does it say that it gives 5ql increase? I don't see anything like that listed on the wiki

Where does it say that it gives 5ql increase? I don't see anything like that listed on the wiki

People ASSUME its +3 since rare is +1 and supreme +2,

As nobody actually owned a fantastic pickage before, it could be +5. The WIKI can't be sure about that unless someone that owns it updated it..

Only the owner knows!

Edited by whykillme

To give you some realistic information.

Mine is steel so the offers I have had I will list below.

2g + 1 Dragon HoTA Statue

Scale Set (no Enchants 80QL)

Supreme Steel Pickaxe + 1g

2.5g + Trader Deed on Indy

Adamantine Great helm 80QL + 1g + Supreme Hammer

2 Rare Dragon Strange Bones + Black Drake Set + White Drake Set

Bag of Keeping + 1g

This should shed some light on the value of your item in comparison.  Mine is 95QL 100 WoA 102 CoC.  I recently sold a Supreme Pickaxe for 100e in minutes with great enchants.  I am suree this will go for much more.

• Like 2

Holy crap! I wouldn't sell a fantastic pickaxe except if I had 2 of it. Want my 100k wemp plants for it? ;-)

And PromisedOne you own a fantastic steel pick? Please enlight us about the quality + on mined iron? :-)

Edited by Smilingcat
  • Like 3

If you want this imped to 95 let me know.  A small fee of course for the time, but It will be worth way more at that QL.  Collateral can be provided while I improve it.  I can also ensure 100+ casts.  Again there will be a fee for this.  Personally I don't let supreme or better items go to auction without these attributes.

• Like 1

If you want this imped to 95 let me know.  A small fee of course for the time, but It will be worth way more at that QL.  Collateral can be provided while I improve it.  I can also ensure 100+ casts.  Again there will be a fee for this.  Personally I don't let supreme or better items go to auction without these attributes.

Ensure? How that? Very curious...

And I don't mean the 100s casts, I could do those as well, but how to totally exclude the risk of breaking the item.

As far as I know, even with utmost care and best priest stats and best item quality it could still randomly shatter.

But maybe I am missing something.