Sign in to follow this  
ownerpure5

transportation

I am in need of a some transportation, i'd like to go to Xanadu and i am currently located in chaos.

Pm Abaraikanji if you would like to help

How could such a cute avatar doggeh face be a trap... a trap of cuteness maybe!

• Like 1

How could such a cute avatar doggeh face be a trap... a trap of cuteness maybe!

You'll just sail around and he'll be like "much hate wow i will kill ya, rip in pieces very".

Oh, doge is soo passé. Anyways good luck.

Edited by Samool

If you're on chaos, dont have the skills to make a boat, the money to buy one, or the penchance to steal one, might be easier to make a new toon on Xanadu.

• Like 2

if you got nothing on you (0 weight), go to the landing, keep going east, then start to swim.

I come pick you up in my fantastic knarr, might have to make room for you since i have 12 sets of scale in the boat. :lol:

• Like 3

Don't worry guys, his toon is weak, so even if its a trap, it's a trap for him lol

• Like 1

Although I have never been to Chaos (Wild) this seems like a perfect opportunity for me to sail over to help someone out and show how safe it is for anyone to travel there if they would like. It might take me a while to row over there though, since for long trips I prefer not to use ships with sails upon them lest they tangle with my sack on my back in which I always keep my hoard of gold coins for safe keeping.

Since I have so many that they would upset the Wurm banking system should I deposit them, this is another reason why I must carry them around. As their weight is of no consequence I find this to be the best policy, as well as having little faith in the Wurm banking system should I not just deposit them one by one as needed.

Unfortunately as my PM system is completely blocked to all players at this instant only (carried over onto the instant I might Pm you), I think it would be best if I post my crossing time, meeting place and hour upon the Chaos (Wild) forums where you will be able to view any time you like, therefore requiring no disruption of time differences. The only problem with this confidential plan is that since I have never been to Chaos (Wild) I am unable to post upon that forum and if I would post upon any other forums the distrustful players there might determine my plans and take advantage of my good nature to amass a fortune of gold coins beyond their comprehension.

As comprehension is a key point in detecting the meaning behind the words upon these forums, I would not like to disrupt the delicate balance of the equation that leads to the proper equivalency. With this in mind, if you can not come up with a more unreasonable solution in conclusion to the point needing ending, then I am afraid that there can be no beginning to this kind offering on my part.

Happy Sails

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Although I have never been to Chaos (Wild) this seems like a perfect opportunity for me to sail over to help someone out and show how safe it is for anyone to travel there if they would like. It might take me a while to row over there though, since for long trips I prefer not to use ships with sails upon them lest they tangle with my sack on my back in which I always keep my hoard of gold coins for safe keeping.

Since I have so many that they would upset the Wurm banking system should I deposit them, this is another reason why I must carry them around. As their weight is of no consequence I find this to be the best policy, as well as having little faith in the Wurm banking system should I not just deposit them one by one as needed.

Unfortunately as my PM system is completely blocked to all players at this instant only (carried over onto the instant I might Pm you), I think it would be best if I post my crossing time, meeting place and hour upon the Chaos (Wild) forums where you will be able to view any time you like, therefore requiring no disruption of time differences. The only problem with this confidential plan is that since I have never been to Chaos (Wild) I am unable to post upon that forum and if I would post upon any other forums the distrustful players there might determine my plans and take advantage of my good nature to amass a fortune of gold coins beyond their comprehension.

As comprehension is a key point in detecting the meaning behind the words upon these forums, I would not like to disrupt the delicate balance of the equation that leads to the proper equivalency. With this in mind, if you can not come up with a more unreasonable solution in conclusion to the point needing ending, then I am afraid that there can be no beginning to this kind offering on my part.

Happy Sails

=Ayes=

I have done it many times, infact i even picked up a player that had silver on him he was leaving the game and just trying to get to deli to finalize a trade so he could make his money and leave the game. I a chaos player picked him up sailed him over the deli and he gave me 50c as a thank you. Chaos is not always about just random kills, ive said it many times and will continue to always shed good light on what chaos really is.

I offered to sail him had he waited a day on our shore line, but now he is across the map closer to the server border.

I have done it many times, infact i even picked up a player that had silver on him he was leaving the game and just trying to get to deli to finalize a trade so he could make his money and leave the game. I a chaos player picked him up sailed him over the deli and he gave me 50c as a thank you. Chaos is not always about just random kills, ive said it many times and will continue to always shed good light on what chaos really is.

I offered to sail him had he waited a day on our shore line, but now he is across the map closer to the server border.