Sign in to follow this  
BibiWaffles

Black Dragon Slaying

They're talking about the Green kill that happened at Salem. That kill was organized in about 5 minutes by spamming freedom saying hey the green bugged and was kited there so if you can make it show up.

Good job on killing the dragon!! Congrats everyone! \o/

Regarding the requirement for the loot roll and the people posting protests against it, I would like to state something else:  Not on this kill, but another kill on Release, I know of some people who helped in hitting (landing many hits), providing lots and lots of cotton and  healing covers and so forth, to the players and fighters there. After a little time into the kill when the dragon was still not fully dead, they were told by the kill organizers that everyone is going to stop the kill and withdraw, and recoup in half an hour.  Some people then left the scene to go home and get more cottons/covers and favor filled gems.  A few minutes after they left, the players who did not leave and were still hanging around at the kill site, decided to rush in and kill the dragon without waiting for the people who was told to stop fighting and who had left to get supplies, to return.  (The people rushing in for the kill included some of the organizers of the kill.)  The dragon was killed while the people who had left as told, were not there.  These people, who actually had fought and hit the dragon, did not get any loot nor the title. It seemed to be a very confusing and disorganized event.  

I guess what I am trying to say is that things can go wrong but it is better to state clearly at the start of organizing a kill what the requirements are for being on the loot roll.  At least everyone knows where they stand before they sign up. A second advantage seems to be a very successful and quick kill, with lots of happy folk afterwards.

With 70 people on the kill list , 130+ in local and an immense amount of lag, i think the loot and fight went well, people backed off from the fight so others could get on (hence 70 slayers.)

Not a single heal was even needed on this fight as it wasn't an "emergency kill" it was organised and loot was rolled accordingly, and rules clearly stated in the post. I don't believe this kill could of gone any smoother regarding the sheer amount of people involved. Everyone got their blood right, and the *small* hide regardless of loot rolls so i dont really see what there is to complain about here :)  

Thanks to everyone for showing up on time and killing this thing fast! 

• Like 6

That's what happens when amateurs run one of these events. 

Yah it is what generally is referred to as a cluster-mess-up lol

Any confusion on the loot roll was most likely caused by the number of questions being asked in local.

Any confusion on the loot roll was most likely caused by the number of questions being asked in local.

Or people coming to the fight not understanding what the plan was.

From my point of view it was a flawless kill. Everything was great.

Edited by Steeloxide

nvm ..posted earlier..almost posted again thinking new hunt

Edited by Greasygrundle
  • Like 1