Sign in to follow this  
Theflash

Crafting Interface

since the new crafting window was released its been made much easier to make bulk items but there has always been just 1 thing about it that ticks me off, when we have 2 items put into the 2 input boxes, and all that those 2 items as a combo can make is 1 item, it should automatically select to make that item as it can only make that item and not any others.

a5430fb21f.JPG

• Like 2

It doesn't select itself but it likes to change randomly!

I've made tens of seats instead of planks with my logs.

+1

• Like 1

It doesn't select itself but it likes to change randomly!

I've made tens of seats instead of planks with my logs.

+1

Close the recipe list to prevent missclicks after selecting what you wish to make. Especially useful when you're half asleep or are watching a movie when making mortar.

• Like 1

Bit of history here:

When the crafting window was released, this would happen, but it also would happen in cases with more than one option, and it happened a lot that people crafted the wrong items by mistake (the window also didn't remember your last craft like it does now), so it was asked to start blank in a suggestion thread, and was changed not too long after.

So this is one of those cases of "damn if i do, damn if i don't".

I much prefer it like it is now than to the problematic one we used to have. I don't really see the need to complicate the system with another check to see if it only has a single recipe and add it to the window. It would be nice, but with so many way more important stuff going on, i'd rather they focus on big issues, instead of these minute ones.

It is not really needed, since you can just double click the item in the list and it will both become selected and start the creation queue right away.

+1 to OP

Was just about to suggest this myself, thankfully search worked properly this time.

My examples are spinning and cloth squares (cotton or wool)

i would like to be able to resize it just like all the other cool little windows.

• Like 2