Sign in to follow this  
Ollorin

Public mine/clay

I had found an old topic that referenced a public mine and a public clay deposit down the coast from Blossom but I can't seem to find them.  Are they gone?  If so any suggestions where I can find myself some clay?

First off, download the community map for Pristine. It's not 100% up to date at all times, but it will give you an idea of where everything is: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/99972-pristine-community-map-10614/

Second, Clay Harbor is where you want to go, and it's still there. I took someone there just a few minutes ago. As for the mines...there were a few very close to Blossom, along the road, but I haven't been in that area in ages.

First off, download the community map for Pristine. It's not 100% up to date at all times, but it will give you an idea of where everything is: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/99972-pristine-community-map-10614/

Second, Clay Harbor is where you want to go, and it's still there. I took someone there just a few minutes ago. As for the mines...there were a few very close to Blossom, along the road, but I haven't been in that area in ages.

Yeah I found that map and downloaded it the other day.  If not for that map I'd probably be lost somewhere on the east side of the map.

I'm pretty sure I've been through Clay Harbor but didn't see any clay.  I'll have to wander back the coast and look around again.  Knowing myself there's probably a giant neon sign saying "Free Clay" with an arrow.

As for the mines, if they aren't closed up with door, would they be considered public?

Thanks.

Yeah I found that map and downloaded it the other day.  If not for that map I'd probably be lost somewhere on the east side of the map.

I'm pretty sure I've been through Clay Harbor but didn't see any clay.  I'll have to wander back the coast and look around again.  Knowing myself there's probably a giant neon sign saying "Free Clay" with an arrow.

As for the mines, if they aren't closed up with door, would they be considered public?

Thanks.

There is a guard tower. When coming from blossom turn right. There is a landbridge with clay at the end behind a house with arched walls.

Yup, found it.  I have to have walked past it a dozen or more times...... Lol

Thanks.

The public mines used to be just down from the clay but I think the entrance's have collapsed on them or the owner of the area has boarded them up

As far as i know (i dont know much :P)

The "open/public" mines which i heared from in my early beginning re now deeded and not open anymore

There are 2 public mines open at Blossom. One at perimeter edge off hwy north on the right side. The other you go down to the water and turn left and a little ways down there is a ramp that leads up through the oleanders to mine inside.