Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Xan Zoo

I plan on building a Zoo on east coast Xan for all to see. Any champion animals that are tameable and brought here or if possible penned on a deed and we come to tame it to bring it to ours will be taken great care of. We plan on getting breeding sets of all the champs with the exception of rats (they wont work with the idea i have in mind to go jurassic park :P), All who donate the champs to the zoo or help in finding/trapping/moving get a say in what we offically name it.

So far we only have 1 Champ Black Bear named Momo the lord of death. (he likes eating newbs for breakfest)

• Like 1

This look like a really fun idea. If I come across any Champs I'll try not to kill them.

I have a champion brown bear but im on the opposite side of the map to you. 

I realy like this idea though, good luck with your collection :D

Venerable champion troll at F/G24 Port Heidiho is looking for a good home.  Has shots and is wurmed.

• Like 1

Oh this would be a fun thing to see.

How about naming it Xanazoo?

Havent really picked a name yet. Atm im having a issue finding champs that aren't half way across the map to get it running. For some reason all of the ones i have heard of are west coast mountain areas.

So you planned on making a collection of champions but didn't expect to have to travel to get them?

Logistics to get it may be a problem and I do not know if someone else may come along and kill it...However Champion Huge Rat spotted linton north desert near the olive grove.

Spotted an adolescent champion black wolf on the road between Whitefay and Valkyrie Landing.

The last week I seen an increase in champions spawns.

Still to early for me to say if there has been a change, it can just be random, or maybe a local competitior hunter have nerdragequit coz too few monsters.

Deathly makes a good point, if you want to roleplay as a zookeeper, u must also roleplay as a exotic explorer that travel and brings back the specimens.

The remote location on east coast maybe is not a prime location to keep attendence up at the zoo, since most servers connects to west coast.

A sad thing is my champion rat that was denied sanctuary at XanZoo was killed by Traxx when i tamed a Hell Horse.

Champion Troll currently at Q10 Cloud City in the Southwest (just north of Newspring island on the mainland).

If anyone is interested, I just want it off my deed.