Sign in to follow this  
madnezz

Bad Traits on Horses

Honeyhop:

Mother is Old fat Dancesweet. Father is Venerable fat Rockflash. 

Wildfast:

Mother is Venerable fat Windzafir. Father is Venerable fat Dreamflea. 

Are Dancesweet, Rockflash, Windzafi or Dreamflea related in anyway? Share common parentage, or anything like that.  ( I'd check that )

For some odd reason, lately (2-3 weeks or so) all my foals came out 4sp, with a neutral or bad trait, be them regular horses or hell horses.

My AH is 56.56, I kept it below 60 to reduce the "chance" of other traits except speed ones; all parents are clean 5sp, all animals are on deed, with the ratio above 20, no inbreeding (parents not related at all, or not having common ancestors in the past 5-6 generations).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Evening said:

For some odd reason, lately (2-3 weeks or so) all my foals came out 4sp, with a neutral or bad trait, be them regular horses or hell horses.

My AH is 56.56, I kept it below 60 to reduce the "chance" of other traits except speed ones; all parents are clean 5sp, all animals are on deed, with the ratio above 20, no inbreeding (parents not related at all, or not having common ancestors in the past 5-6 generations).

Ditto.

4 hours ago, Evening said:

Last night I went through my latest batch of HH's, out of 12 new ones, 8 were 4spds and put to the axe.

I never understood why the system was created in a way to screw you if you got AH 60+. One would guess the higher the better, but nope...

It is in serious need of an overhaul.

• Like 3

Problem:  "People keep too many breeding pairs, skewing the spawn figures and lagging the servers"

Wogical solution:  "Make traits even more random so that you need twice as many horses for the same amount of 5-speed foals"

.... lovely.

5 hours ago, Mordraug said:

Problem:  "People keep too many breeding pairs, skewing the spawn figures and lagging the servers"

Wogical solution:  "Make traits even more random so that you need twice as many horses for the same amount of 5-speed foals"

.... lovely.

I keep a breading pair of the 5 base colors.  No more then that.  But for the ebonies i have, I have about 4 breeding pairs only becuase i find I'm killing off about 3/4 of the offspring.  I like to keep my wagon with four on it that are not vulnerable and not cared for.  hard to keep it stocked like that with the current rotation.  I may need to pick up two more breeding sets to keep up.