Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Spyglass 45 Euros

True but people only accept PayPal payments as gifts to avoid tax so can't claim no goods received, I a have three friends and we are on collectively 24 hours so I can get the item from you any hour of the day, I just need a time and place

Well thats true too, there are a few names I'd trust at this point ten years down the line lol.

Just saying that naming and shaming is not allowed by forum rules; better to try to /support it instead of starting a drama here... my 2 cents...

Wow, Ok sir, Well I traveled all the way to Xanadu, have talked to four different people, and PMed one of the people your with telling them the item has nbeen moved to inde, and I will spawn an alt at freedom market to have you get the item... 

I waited in Xanadu for 48 hrs trying to catch you... I also responded to one of the last PMs I recieved and never got anything back. Telling you it was on Inde.

PM me when you can get to inde freedom market to grab it

• Like 1

Pm Enki. If you have enough info, he will get banned until you get the item. I had this problem once too. Good luck!

Also I have sold over 15 Gold through these forums, drake, Spyglasses, Magic chest, Accounts... This is my first issue, and Ask anyone I was away from the game for a week for health issues.... Gosh

This is resolved now, going to lock the thread