Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Spyglass 45 Euros

Paypal verified

45e or best offer in euros.

Message me on here

Edited by Rolandt

I'll buy that, you deliver it to xanadu?

And are you selling for 45 or are you auction starting at 45?

Edited by Randy81

And are you selling for 45 or are you auction starting at 45?

In the WTS section - Check

No auction timer, or mention of bids - Check

Accepting Best Offer - Check

I'd say this is a sale thread, and not an auction.. i might be reading between the lines incorrectly though :P

• Like 3

I will deliver to east coast of Xanadu , pm me if you want to finalize this deal and I will head your way after payment.

These things go for that much now? Wow...

yep so paid for it three days ago now, so lets get this transfer done

not to nit pick but 15 hours later and still no word from you, i do see you are posting to sell silver now so we know you are getting online. its time to delver on this deal or send back the money

I would really like for you to give me a time I can get the spy glass from you. You have not answered my pms for time and location so why don't you go ahead a set it

Wow you've been waiting 18(edit) 15days? Wtf =/

Is he just completely ignoring you? Because he was "Last Active Today, 03:26 PM"

Edited by Dextrome

Yikes. Stuff like that definitely hurts your sales rep.  

Hmmm, I hope you get your money back then...

Is there anything Admins/GMs can do? That guy should at least be banned temporarily untill money has been returned or permanently if he refuses to cooperate.

Sold

If he paid for his item you should give it to him. I know you all PvP but take the time out and bring it over already he has waited long enough. 

If he paid for his item you should give it to him. I know you all PvP but take the time out and bring it over already he has waited long enough. 

You can't just 'accidentally' ignore a person for more than 2 weeks because you PvP though, right? :P

Completely ignoring the person that sent you €45 and postponing delivery are 2 very different things.

Edited by Dextrome

He plays on the Chaos server for a kingdom called Black legion. He has cross kingdoms PMs on though so I sent him a PM on behalf of the person who bought the spyglass.

[00:45:58] <Emoo> Just wondering if you'd been keeping an eye on this thread.

[00:46:07] <Emoo> Might wanna get that taken care of.

He hasn't replied yet (Despite speaking in the same PM window 40mins previously. Hopefully this gets resolved soon. 

You can't 'accidentally' ignore a person for 2 weeks because you PvP... right?

It can make it hard to find the time to come over to the PvE servers that i can understand with all the other things in life but no ignoring the person is not right and is why i posted.  

• Like 1

If you paid for this item via paypal in euros, you should be able to charge it back by lodging a 'no item received' claim.

• Like 2

Well in the future you should just meet the person before you pay unless they have a really good reputation but even then i always wait till i am there with them before i ever pay.  If you are doing coins over mail i can see but on items you just as well wait till the trade time. 

I only ever do item first. Real money vs. intangable goods and whatnot.

Anyways hopefully he will speak up and you can resolve this.

Wow, for an established player to scam someone like this is pretty weird.  Hopefully there is some good explanation ... but probably for his reputation the damage is done for now.

I only ever do item first. Real money vs. intangable goods and whatnot.

Anyways hopefully he will speak up and you can resolve this.

Well i am not like that.. well with coins anyway and if the account is unknown to me i always want my money first or i just won't do the deal. I never ask for it early or anything i am always standing right there with them or in chat for mail deals.  I don't think many have any trust issues with me though i have bought and sold so much over the years. On the flipside i have also done my part first with some people i trust too so just depends on the person/case i guess. 

Edited by Kegan