Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Drop -> In Pile

Since we now have a submenu for drop; would it be possible to add a 'in pile' option to it? This would be quite helpful when digging and save you from dropping items over and over to make additional piles.

• Like 6

I'm going to have to go with no for the sole reason that the drop sub-menu shouldn't even be here. It is a hindrance and a pain in the butt.

I'm going to have to go with no for the sole reason that the drop sub-menu shouldn't even be here. It is a hindrance and a pain in the butt.

It's not like the sub-menus will go away. More people like them than those who don't.

+1 to OP. Very needed. Enough dragging dirt into piles. Enough of losing lockpicks on the ground and can't even find em anymore.

Drop menu option should be able to be disabled outright in launcher options for those that don't care for it. Personally, I like it.

+1 to the drop into pile option from me, fwiw.

• Like 1

It's not like the sub-menus will go away. More people like them than those who don't.

+1 to OP. Very needed. Enough dragging dirt into piles. Enough of losing lockpicks on the ground and can't even find em anymore.

More ppl like them, and where did you get that info ... as far as I know a lot more ppl hate it

-1 from me for whole drop menu idea

More ppl like them, and where did you get that info ... as far as I know a lot more ppl hate it

-1 from me for whole drop menu idea

Exactly, I hate the drop -> on ground thing.. way too time consuming.. its just a punishment for people that have been playing long term having to get used to this change.. PLEASE get rid of this crap or make it optional.

+1 for drop to pile

can we have a dredge to crate/boat option too?

Since I have most actions already as keybind (drop was probably one of the first i´ve created like years ago) and I rarely use the menu, the change is not really affecting me, but a way to make dirt/sand piles without the need of drop some random items will be more than welcomed.

And since KaiH mentioned it, please, make dredges work as shovels, so the resulting dirt ends directly in your inventory, or at least improve the capacity of a dredge to 10 dirts or so.

Edited by KunAlt

Well, that idea is pretty much turning crap into a good thing.

The Drop submenu is an example of Devs turning their ability to make the game less user-friendly into an art-form, this idea is actually a nice way to turn that into something useful.

+1