Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Stolen: 4 fully equipped horses and more

Sometime between yesterday and today (July 28) someone came to my deed on Exodus, Magnus Opus, took my unlocked wagon off-deed (my fault I know) stole the 4 horses named: Bloodtess (gold, full rare enchanted set), the other 3 have full enchanted sets, most over 90 WOA, Jollypearl (brown), Fleawest (white), Sweethappy (black), all are 5 speed+1. out of the wagon they took 2 rare rocks, 1 rare brick, 2 MR banners, 6 concrete.

The horses were branded at Magnus Tere and were cared for by nesgamepro and nesgoat

I thought deed settings would have stopped them, but it didn't.

UPDATE:

I did a support and the horses are dead. Wagon has been recovered.

It's my fault I left it unsecured and I don't need to hear the obvious again. If anyone knows about this incident please contact me, there may be a reward if the rare horse gear is recovered.

1 rare saddle enchanted

4 rare horse shoes enchanted

signature will be either, nesgamepro, woad or peanutbse

Edited by NESGamepro

The wagon was left on deed, they took it off deed where it was found.

Always put a lock in your boats / wagons / carts.

Leaving them on deed doesn't help, because anybody can command your unsecured vehicles.

Yeah, deed settings don't do anything for this, and the GM will likely tell you there is nothing to be done about it. 

Lock yo' stuff. 

At least be able to catch anyone trying to sell the gear, good thing you got at least 2 people to let you know the obvious that it should have been locked, it's amazing the need for CA's with such a knowledgeable community. 

• Like 3

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 29, 2014 - Removed - Unnecessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 29, 2014 - Removed - Unnecessary

Next time use ingame /support since forums are not the place to discuss this.

welp, I am now more educated.  Always assumed on deed was safe.  Going to always park behind gates.  In fact, think I am just going to become yet another one of those people that puts a massive wall around the deed.

• Like 1

welp, I am now more educated.  Always assumed on deed was safe.  Going to always park behind gates.  In fact, think I am just going to become yet another one of those people that puts a massive wall around the deed.

Or you could just lock the "vehicle" so they cant do that.....

sad to read this.  hopefully because the items are rare n signatured..that a potential buyer or observer will alert you or guilt will take over n the items returned.  It does no one any good to state the obv of someone's fault other than poor salt on a wound already burning.  I'd also note..you prolly see alot more boat traffic than normal pass your deed from xanadu players that also live on exo..given the way in which we have to cross back to exo...may wanna change deed so it's hyper secure..unfortunately.  passed your place for a dragon hunt near FOE market..great deed if it's the one with the colossus of mag n vyn.,,anyway best of luck

Name and shame.. too bad others dont agree with that.

• Like 3

passed your place for a dragon hunt near FOE market..great deed if it's the one with the colossus of mag n vyn.,,anyway best of luck

That's the one, thanks. Fo coming soon.