Sign in to follow this  
Ziem

Can't get meditation question

I can't get meditation question to level up to sheetfolder title on knowledge tile(im sure it is knowledge tile) even meditating 5 hours straight - doing only meditations on that tile. I get explorer title on july 15th (started trying to get question july 27th), have 22 skill and doing it on fine meditation rug. In game name Izzzy.

(im sure it is knowledge tile) 

Does it say 'this is indeed a special place' after each meditation? 

What QL is the rug?

Ql of rug affects chance of getting a question. Improve your rug.

38ql, yes all the time 'this is indeed a special place', that's why i wrote that im sure it is a knowledge tile.

I meditated 6 days a few times a day on a reg rug..  no question.. i switched to a fine rug and meditated 5 hours straight.. no question..  others get the question on the reg rug...

I always use an exquisite rug, they're best for getting questions, i recommend getting one highest QL you can, or if that isn't an option, just try and imp yours as much as possible

• Like 4

i would get some if i knew someone that could make them.. every time i ask nobody can do.. or nobody responds to messages..

38ql, yes all the time 'this is indeed a special place', that's why i wrote that im sure it is a knowledge tile.

You can get this message even if it's a wrong special tile (it can be a PoL tile instead of a PoK one). Do you get any other messages?

Sometimes it says That I gain no inspiration for my own path. It is the same tile I used to become Explorer..  I dont know why it wouldnt work now. There are others here as well that have used this tile for PoK..

For your question, you do not have to abide by the 30 minute cooldown or number of times per day. Just keep spamming (slow spam I might add) until you get it. :-) The rest above is true. Exquisite Rug with the best QL you can get your hands on. You can also do the myths and legends. I do them but I don't think they help any. :-P Eat a good hot meal and get your nutrition up, have a cool drink of water, then ring a small bell as you start to meditate. Like I said, I think those 3 things are all hocus pocus as I don't see it changing anything in my experience but you might as well have fun with it eh?

EDIT: Also, are you certain your wait period for the last to sink in has passed? The questions are time gated. 

4*

6 Days

10 Days 12 hours

Sheetfolder

Deranged

Strong

Warm

Hateful

See here in the wiki on Path Levels.

Edited by Audrel

I do eat and drink making sure I stay full for the most part..  i dont know anything about a bell.. its true i am only using a fine rug but everyone around me gets this far on the reg rug i had here before.. if you count today i have been meditating non stop for six hours now..  nothing.. but this makes the 7th day i have been trying for this question..  i will look into getting the rug again..  but i should really have that good of a rug just for lvl 4?

I gain no inspiration for my own path.

Likely as not, a love path tile has somehow occurred over the top and broken your knowledge tile. Find a new one and try there.

Likely as not, a love path tile has somehow occurred over the top and broken your knowledge tile. Find a new one and try there.

If this is the case, a simple solution is to pop sand in the water at the coast, pave some tiles right next to the water, then pop a row of sand around those. You will likely end up with a whole range of knowledge tiles. I think my coastal road is paved with them. hehe