Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Trader Earnings

I know not another trader topic but i was wondering what people were earning now with a lot of the population dropping on the old servers. Deliverance did okay last month i think around 7-8s but is anyone crazy low or still seeing anything over 10s?

I am guessing that this next month i will be seeing less since most of the spending has shifted to Xanadu now. Deliverance at about half way now only has about 2s on it so i am expecting it to be about 5s this month.  So what are you seeing on your server? 

Edited by Kegan

cele was 8 - 11s

now 3 - 4.5s

Slowly decreasing.

I figured it was everyone that was getting hit still wondering how Pristine and Release are doing since they were the best before. 

8-11 on celee !!!! my trader must have been slacking - will check today for amount from last month

I got 4.5s on both of my Pristine traders this past month

Deed count was still rising, i guess the trader count was rising along with that - in the end the added upkeep income is distributed to more traders.

Only because a lot of folks went to Xanadu doesn't mean the trader count will drop.

Phew!  At least it's not another Xanadu post... I averaged about 6s on my traders on Deli last month, 7/7.5s with cash left from buyback the previous month, pretty standard.

I thought the mailing fees went to the pool too..well never knew for sure just assumed they did so it would make the "popular" servers have larger payouts. 

from what i know the mail fees are removed from the servers, but it wouldn't be the first time that i am wrong :P

I had really awkward earnings, one trader had less than 2s, the other had over 10s.

I have 4 on Indy and 3 have been between 5S and 7S the last 2 months. But one has been crazy netting me 16S last month and 13s this month, now mind you I prime them all the same way.

So it's your typical Wogic which is completely F'in random. But I'm not complaining cause I haven't seen those kinds of take offs in quite some time.

My trader even lost money at least the ratio went down itself

~6-8s deli, it was 5-10s (rarely more) and keeping ratio over 0,2.

3-4s per trader on Deli... It fluctuates alot and sometimes one trader can have almost nothing and another has pretty neat income. I think it is regional, we happen to live in quite low population areas. 

Went to 7s in a week , then stuck and not earning at all with 0.2 Ratio (Pristine)

My trader has gotten nothing in for many weeks. Perhaps after reset this will change. I got ~2-3 silver back on a merch purchase and before that 2.5s drained. I'm trying to get my ratio back down to .1 but she has nothing to give. Currently sitting at .98 ratio.

I figured it was everyone that was getting hit still wondering how Pristine and Release are doing since they were the best before. 

Seems a little higher than usual; averaging around 7.5s per trader on Chaos - haven't checked other servers yet. I do seem to notice alot more randomization however; usual each trader has similar amounts but this month I've had some with nearly 15s and a few that only had 10c.

This month I had one trader with 17s!  Then another with 3.5s.  Primed the same way for both, and neither saw any other activity.  The one that had 17s usually has ~7s.. not sure what the hell is going on with these things.

Oh, I also noticed now they can make change.  It used to be once you drained it, you needed exact change to buy, but now it seems to have infinite change.  That's a real nice change.  What's clear is they have been messed with in some fashion. 

Are the ones that are paying well used more for buying things? Rolf was talking about making them based on unique premium trades so just wondering if he put that in place or something on the old servers. 

Are the ones that are paying well used more for buying things? Rolf was talking about making them based on unique premium trades so just wondering if he put that in place or something on the old servers. 

He did said originally for Xanadu but he just started coding it, so it may go to the old servers, or be something totally different