Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Vessel Source Crystals with Karma

It would be nice to be able to Vessel a Source Crystal with Karma using a sorcerers staff, excluding the 30 that you get from eatiing it, with the ability to drain the karma from it with another player, (a means to share Karma).

Possibly making it so that only sorcerers can vessel the crystals?

Ofcourse adding in a skill requirement to vessel like 21 soul depth, to keep un premed accounts from abusing with easy personal goals.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 5

C-C-C-Cooombooo breeeakeeerrrrr

IMO they already give karma, maybe if they didn't double it when used like gems do..? If they do then idk, could be op.. can't really +/-1 since I've not experimented with sorcery yet but the general idea sounds good.

Edited by whereami

C-C-C-Cooombooo breeeakeeerrrrr

IMO they already give karma, maybe if they didn't double it when used like gems do..? If they do then idk, could be op.. can't really +/-1 since I've not experimented with sorcery yet but the general idea sounds good.

yes they already give 30 karma when eaten. I am talking about the ability to store the karma that you have (spell effects) into ones ql, not doubling, one stored karma gives one back, degrading the ql as you pull the karma from source crystal.

Edited by ausimus

Ok, I know I +1ed it before, but tbh it is not really worth if you think about it, since karma unlike favor apparently have no limit in the amount you can hold.

The only thing this would favor it is maybe at PvP servers, the abuse of karma farming/transferring from non combat alts to main fighters for no good reason at all.

-1 while I like the idea it makes it possible to sell karma allowing people to use abilities without the need of completing missions. I understand its possible to do now but it's at miniscule amounts.

If you want sourcery abilities you should work for them.