Sign in to follow this  
Edvinas

[Fixed] HotA statue color

All clusters.

All of the new HotA statues provide only a red glow of a different strength. I don't think this is intended as the older HotA statues are of varied colors.

[13:34:54] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=220, G=0, B=0. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:37:29] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=22, G=0, B=0. Ql: 91.5, Dam: 0.0.

[13:37:37] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=166, G=0, B=0. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:37:50] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=140, G=0, B=0. Ql: 95.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:38:34] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=188, G=0, B=0. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:40:40] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=90, G=0, B=0. Ql: 97.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:40:50] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=254, G=0, B=0. Ql: 98.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:40:57] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=98, G=0, B=0. Ql: 97.5, Dam: 0.0.

[13:41:05] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. The hota statue (lit) is firmly secured to the ground. Colors: R=92, G=0, B=0. Ql: 98.0, Dam: 0.0.

• Like 2

Yes, as far as I know, it is case on Chaos too.

Its the same here on chaos, I'd love if thsis could be fixed.

Same with the Chaos / Freedom ones.

There's already way too many red ones.

I suggest that all existing red hotas would get /randomized colors aswell :)

• Like 1

This accounts for both Chaos and Elevation (the only sources for HotA statues) - every new statue is just a shade of red, not a single one gets any of the other colour values.

If we could manually change the colour in some way... that would be awesome!

This accounts for both Chaos and Elevation (the only sources for HotA statues) - every new statue is just a shade of red, not a single one gets any of the other colour values.

Would be cool if you could paint them like lamps or just bring back the random colors again.

Bump, I think this is a really easy fix and it's quite annoying :(

Edited by Edvinas

+ 1 to them spawning with the old colours again. (Clear/white, green, purple etc)

- 1 to being paintable

I believe this happens after an alliance wins so many HoTA's, I'm sure a fix is to create a new alliance. This will reset the quality of the moon metal and statues?

I believe this happens after an alliance wins so many HoTA's, I'm sure a fix is to create a new alliance. This will reset the quality of the moon metal and statues?

We have only did the hota a handful of times but each statue came out red.

Oh right okay - I just know JK's eventually all went red then when someone in the kingdom bugged out ages ago they started giving colours again but after it was fixed it went back to red.

More color in Wurm is needed!

Edited by Edvinas

+1 to this, defs

Yeah. Im sure there's some intention to make them glow different colours, so let it happen ! :)

bump, still getting red statues only

Edited by Edvinas

They're all RED!

hotastuffisred.png

I could walk around more places on Elevation and they're all red. Only the old HotA statues are of varied colors.

• Like 1

i am curious to see the colour values of a HotA statue won on the Challenge server

i am curious to see the colour values of a HotA statue won on the Challenge server

[13:03:50] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=150, G=0, B=0. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:03:52] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=50, G=0, B=0. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:03:56] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=200, G=0, B=0. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

[13:11:48] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=100, G=0, B=0. Ql: 99.0, Dam: 0.0.

Edited by Capi
  • Like 2