Sign in to follow this  
mrgbgbo

Fo wants to be on the death tabs

40 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

To be a combat fo priest its kinda enoying u get no reward in the fight but u are needed becuse of the heal.

So why cant they code so fo priest will be on the tabs when they heal like an assist.

Resently i was in a fight against 10 people i manage to be on 3 tabs it feels kinda dumb tbh.

Edited by mrgbgbo

remove fo and all spell healing from the game (lib heals too)

then we can fix valrei! (1 god for each kingdom)

if my idea isnt taken then i +1 this :P

Edited by Hexproof
  • Like 1

+1 for all sorts of assists getting priests on tabs

• Like 1

Yeah we killed like 11 BL and i only got on 2 tabs cause im fo. :((

+1, if the person you're healing attacks/kills someone you should be on the tab too, but perhaps only for 50% of the rank/skillgain/chance for affinities?

-1, what about horse breeders? and weaponsmiths? shouldnt they be in tabs too? after all, they make the fights possible, but they dont show.    If you chose the path of being assistant instead of fighter, live with it.

• Like 1

That's weird cause I breed the horses and make weapons and show up on the death tabs. If you are at the fight, and helping the fight, there is no reason you shouldn't be on the tabs.

Edited by amberain80
  • Like 1

That's weird cause I breed the horses and make weapons and show up on the death tabs.

No you dont.

• Like 1

No you dont.

A crafter can still pvp lol. Your argument is dumb.

• Like 3

You are actively PvPing,

Ok that you are not doing the damage, but you are ass is on the line, just like the comrade you are healing.

+1

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who has some sense. And boo to the silly trolls.

• Like 1

A crafter can still pvp lol. Your argument is dumb.

No its not.  And no need to antagonize me, just because I have a diferent opinion, thats not nice.

Edited by Rathgar

-1, what about horse breeders? and weaponsmiths? shouldnt they be in tabs too? after all, they make the fights possible, but they dont show.    If you chose the path of being assistant instead of fighter, live with it.

being offline or 4104 tiles away on other server when fight happens is not the same like actually being in the fight

Ok so then shouldn't the horses themselves be on the death tabs?  I mean they can be extremely important to a successful victory..   and what about the weapons themselves??  the materials to make the weapons?   

maybe Rolf should be on all the death tabs cus there would be no death tabs if he hadn't made the game!

• Like 1

+1, this is about people who are directly involved in the combat. Fo priests directly affect the combat in every imaginable way, mostly because they're actually at the combat when it happens. The 'what about weaponsmith/horse breeders' is a pretty silly argument.

• Like 1

Rathgar, you don't even live on a PvP server. Even though I am known as a carebear, Freedomer, etc., I have shown up to a few PvP events and I have seen how this stuff works. Crafters can fight, and Fo's healing spells are often a game changer. Fo priests usually sit in the back healing everyone in front of them. They are not doing most of the damage, but if they don't do their job and heal people, the people in front die and then the Fo either is killed or has to quickly lace his or her Nikes and GTFO, not to mention a giant silver or gold statue protruding from your side is a giant "hit me I'm casting I can't hit back" beacon. Also, it's considered an assist and you get on the tab for a single hit on a horse when its rider dies. That's an assist, you aren't directly damaging the rider, but you are making a huge difference.

TLDR +1, Fo is important and does more than enough to deserve to pop tabs.

How about everyone within ~30 tiles gets on the tab? There's a lot of alternate roles in pvp; an archer shooting out horses and pets wouldn't get the same credit either. Or a builder/repairer of a raid. Then there's the people who just spam-target everyone for 1sec to get on a kill they did nothing for. And the affinity lottery could be rebalanced aswell...

No its not.  And no need to antagonize me, just because I have a diferent opinion, thats not nice.

Do you realize that you never explained your opinion, you just threw some rethorical questions and ended with a "live with it", right?

Right?

I mean I can respect a different opinion when is properly explained and has a logical argument, no when is just borderline troll bait.

Edited by Alec

Last nights fight with BL i got on 2 of the 11 tabs. As a Fo Champ i only got a small amount of points to cast with. If i didnt sit back and do my job i could have got on every single tab. This seems backwards. We should reward good Fo priests not punish them.

The Fo player is directly in harms way, he is directly influencing the fight, he is part of the attacking or defending force, he should get just as much credit for the take-downs as the fighters that his goal is to keep alive. 

The only reason people are "antagonizing you" is because you gave the WORST excuse for this not to be implemented.

Make light of fo do a 0 dmg effect on enemy, something like 'Judicator throws flowers in your direction' and problem solved.  If you're in range of people being healed that are in combat, you'll be in range of the people being killed, and then you get on tabs the same as a pillar would.

• Like 3

Make light of fo do a 0 dmg effect on enemy, something like 'Judicator throws flowers in your direction' and problem solved. If you're in range of people being healed that are in combat, you'll be in range of the people being killed, and then you get on tabs the same as a pillar would.

Imo, as I'm always a healer in games, they should be on that tabs with the same chances of exp affinities ect. A healer is a vital part in most games, and usually the strategist/support type plays them (we tend to pay attention more to each and every person, there position, there strengths, there weaknesses, ect) and generally have to work harder to keep the group in line.

I see no reason they shouldn't be counted fully.