Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online | Sea Serpent KILL

Cool video :) 

Thanks for sharing.

Fleur and Pendragon.

A serpent goes down pretty easily, 3 fighters at 75+ should be able to drop one.  They don't deal much damage, but also don't feel much damage themselves.  It's just a long fight more than anything.

• Like 1

It would have been better had you not sped up the timelapse.  The jerky gameplay just makes people think that's how Wurm really looks.  Other than that, an interesting video.

• Like 1

No offence to your video it was good i watched it and am subscribed to your youtube account but more of a generalization for all wurm videos.

I think these kinds of threads should go in the creative section on the forums and not in town hall. Maybe even have a new section just for videos.   

A Mag priest with 80 faith can put a nice hurt on a serpent with Smite. Try it some time. :-)

Cool, good job! I've solo killed a few sea serpents now with ease. They really aren't that hard at all. All you need is a LT weapon and SotG and they're dead pretty easily.

There's no title for killing a sea serpent.  A bit disappointing, but not as much as no title given for killing avatars.