Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Mailbox fix

• The mailbox issue has been sorted with this update. Will now show rarity and enchants on items waiting

We have started to tweak Xanadu economy in order to provide better money distribution

Inactivated the two volcanoes on Chaos due to the perceived imbalance of metal spawning

Added description to tabard

Fix for stamina drain when setting a trap

Fix for length check of new passwords

Updated the description for stone chisels so does not include the word steel

• Like 10

Can you make more items mailable now then? IE shovels,axes, pretty much anything that fits in inventory.

• Like 5

Great update on the mail :)

Was definitely worth the wait

Thanks for not only getting the mail working again but improving it in the process. Nice job! 

What does this mean

• We have started to tweak Xanadu economy in order to provide better money distribution

What does this mean:

"We have started to tweak Xanadu economy in order to provide better money distribution"

I am wondering the same thing myself about this cryptic remark. Seems too important an issue to make such an obscure comment about. Just another Wurm guessing game of find where the treasure is located, I suppose.

Perhaps it would be better to give some sort of indication as to the reference point being tweaked and the starting tweakiness.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Agreed I'd get some real info on this tweak before I spend 50s to slap down a trader.

I think there were players complaining that the sell pool was empty i don't think this has anything to do with traders

I think there were players complaining that the sell pool was empty i don't think this has anything to do with traders

[15:36:38] There are apparently no coins in the coffers at the moment.

The sell option is still not available.

Thanks a lot for the mail system fix

Edited by Zetuka

The sell pool is connected to the traders on the other servers...will have to see how this plays out.

Well i was told that the traders were never going to be added to xanadu but not sure if that person actually knew or was just speculating. 

No idea if traders will be ever added, just knew the sell money was from the same pool as traders.

• We have started to tweak Xanadu economy in order to provide better money distribution

For major stuff like that, where people are going to want to know more, then stretching past 1 bullet point is perfectly acceptable. Just letting you guys know.

That's so vague you might as well have not included it.

• Like 1

•  

We have started to tweak Xanadu economy in order to provide better money distribution

What does this mean?

• Like 1

What does this mean?

I'd guess it's trader related as traders handle the money distribution, but who knows, could be he's trying something entirely new.

Yeah, make all items that can fit in the inventory able to be mailed. If we can't balance our real life economy, at least we can have something more effective in game to distract ourselves from the real life economic and political failures. After all, isn't that what a video game is about? Distraction from real life?

...Even though Wurm is life...

• Like 2

Typo with tabards "[15:03:12] A tabard that is warn to show off which kingdom you belong too. It could be improved with a string of cloth."

<p>

What does this mean

• We have started to tweak Xanadu economy in order to provide better money distribution

there are more traders on xanadu now, they are roaming around like mobs, happy hunting!

so we know that Uniques now bash walls - do traders on Xan bash walls too, or will they make good pets?

Typo with tabards "[15:03:12] A tabard that is warn to show off which kingdom you belong too. It could be improved with a string of cloth."

FTFY

Vrock traders have gotten some money. Emphasis on "some". I may have taken 10c. I don't know how much coin was on the merchants before envoy visit.

Double check that ratio is ok at other starter deeds as it's frequently less then 10%.

I had watched Vrock traders before and they weren't getting distributions. It seems they are now.

[07:38:58] Vrocksbane sells some items to an envoy from the ruler.

[17:28:01] Zpock sells some items to an envoy from the ruler.

Nice to see the mailbox has been sorted out while I was off inurning my Grandfather's ashes at the Williamette National Cemetery.

Thankfully the bagpipe player was good. Otherwise one can easily get sounds that would scare even banshee.

Sign in to follow this