Sign in to follow this  
DioSan

Grupo no Facebook para brasileiros / portugueses (Facebook group for brazilians / portuguese)

I know this is a English forum, i will just invite people and share the facebook group link here ;) (in portuguese)

Olá!

Encontrei tópicos antigos arquivados aqui, não pude responder neles, então criei este novo.

É tão difícil encontrar brasileiros / portugueses no wurm, tem vários mas todos tão espalhados e a maioria não sabe como encontrar...

Criei esse grupo para ficar mais fácil de encontrar quem joga e saber onde jogam.

Existe uma fan page Wurm Online Brasil no facebook, mas páginas não permitem interatividade entre os membros, 

no grupo são os membros que postam e trocam informações, por isso achei melhor ter la um grupo para quem quiser entrar.

Deixei lá um post Fixo onde todos podem por o nick e servidor que jogam (e mais detalhes se quiser, como localização da vila e etc)

Bem, é isso :D

Then please attach an English translation of what you wrote.

I know this is a English forum, i will just invite people and share the facebook group link here ;) (in portuguese)

Hello! 

I found old archived threads here, I could not answer them, so I created this new one. 

It's so hard to find Brazilian / Portuguese in wurm, but all so has several scattered and most do not know how to find ... 

I created this group to make it easier to find and know who plays where they play. 

There is a fan page on facebook Wurm Online Brazil, but pages do not allow interactivity between members, 

in the group are the members who post and exchange information, so I thought it best to have a group for those who want to join. 

I left there a fixed post where everyone can nick by the server and playing (and if you want more details, such as location of the village and etc.) 

Well, that is: D

Roughly translated with my multi-lingual skills!

translate.google.com

• Like 3