Sign in to follow this  
Bucket

Staff Interviews: Wurm’s Client Programmer – Alexander Åström

Hello everyone, how's things?

Closing out our series of interviews with the in-house developers of Wurm Online (yes, there's only four of them) is client-programmer Alexander Åström!

alex_intervju_800.png

Click here to read!

Have a great day everyone!

/Lars

• Like 7

*Laughs*

Good read, I like the insight

Edited by AnarchistRise

I thought they hired some new guy is he not in-house then?

Edit: Can not remember where that was posted but he worked on some battlefield game or something big can't remember now. 

Found it.. So whatever happened to Mattias Jansson is he still working on wurm or did that deal not pan out? 

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/99196-news-update-work-and-progress-week-14/

Edited by Kegan

Awesome. Haradur may not be able to cook a burito, but he can code a mean client!

PS: Bucket, note how he got a job after internship. Hint, hint.... (let me know if you need references).

Found it.. So whatever happened to Mattias Jansson is he still working on wurm or did that deal not pan out? 

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/99196-news-update-work-and-progress-week-14/

He's been contracted on and off for a bit over a year now I believe, recently he was full time for a bit while he was in between jobs, but then picked up his next job faster than expected, so no longer full time for Wurm.

• Like 1

Hahah, "unicorns have suction cups on their hooves". As usual great read, love the looks into behind the scenes.

This Alexander is my man, he plays dark souls 2, true legend

Indeed. I may or may not have reached over and patted him on the back when he said that. Souls-bro!

When will be the next interview? :D

I'm gonna do an interview with the one and only RedBaron tomorrow, so it will likely be posted during the weekend! =) It will be the final interview unfortunately (my last week as an intern) but all the in-house people have been covered at least! 

• Like 1

Good job and hope you had a great time ^^

Waiting for the last interview hehe

I'm gonna do an interview with the one and only RedBaron tomorrow, so it will likely be posted during the weekend! =) It will be the final interview unfortunately (my last week as an intern) but all the in-house people have been covered at least! 

• Like 2

Bucket, if you don't get a job at Code Club AB (hint, hint, Rolf), then we hope you stay with us as a player.