Sign in to follow this  
MsInformative

Prank your friends on Wurm!

Never tell someone who you really are, And make up a complete "Real life" Story for who you are.

Totally don't do this. . . .  :huh:

So long as we're talking a friend who could handle the prank:

Fo priests give aggro immunity to their pets. Use this + taming and/or Charm to pile 30 bears into someone's house around their bed. Wait for them to login :3

Did that once with 2 champ blackbears and a Champ wolf. My friend killed a bear and a Wolf, and then died. I was upset that she murdered my poor pets. They only wanted to say Hi

I know one where a certain someone spammed a bunch of tables in someones house sooo much that they couldn't select their chests to open them xD

in the end he ended up having to bash all the tables lol.

• Like 1

Dominate a troll, And put it inside their mine in an important tunnel, then use strongwall to cave that tile in front of the troll. Go back to working, And ask if anyone noticed the mine caved in.  When they knock out the cavein, They get a little shock.

• Like 3

I pranked everyone with a rare horse. Well, I tried. It was on April the First. And it was real!!!

Also, I littered my neighbour's enclosure once with corpses.. Go catapult! I accidentally hit a fence, though, and was hunted for half an hour :)

And I also got pranked by Lolly. She consumed a yellow potion and turned into a troll. Then, she stood behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

• Like 2

I used to enjoy logging on my GM account then striking players with lightning and putting orange server event messages like "The Kraken awakens!"

I should do that stuff again.

• Like 2

I once took around 60~ chicken eggs and named them all, can't for the life of me remember what, but dumped them under furniture in a friends house.  about 25-30 hatched in one day and it was hilarious... took him a week to find them all and remove em.

• Like 3

I'm keeping tamed animals, like bears, in my villager's house. Sometimes, they untame.  :wub:

Edited by Samool

I used to enjoy logging on my GM account then striking players with lightning and putting orange server event messages like "The Kraken awakens!"

I should do that stuff again.

Yeah, I remember as a noob being scared to fish because of that message. I'd race for shore and run inland! lmao 

• Like 2

One time a guy got annoyed by trash bins so when we had a mission to make 10, while he was out fighting we bashed his wall and filled his house with them.

My best prank was back on Exo a couple of years ago... Back in the good old days when you could equip a dirt in your hand and it would make you look like a pile of dirt :P

We were all out digging a new farm and I'd just created a new alt to priest up, though I hadn't told anyone yet. I walked it up to our town and disguised it with the dirt trick. Then, painstakingly, I slowly moved the alt towards where we were digging and it was eventually in amongst the piles of dirt we made.

First, it was "Hey wait what did a pile of dirt just move?!" Then it was "Am I going crazy?" And then "I can't open this pile off dirt, hmm it's bugged." I was eventually found out but it was very good fun and made a day of repetitive digging a lot more exciting :P

• Like 2

"Tent alts" must have their use too........ I know many who, like me, have a strong dislike for homeless colonies right off their perimeter =P

Got an idea to prank somebody? Share it and if you think an idea is pretty good give that person a like.

My idea is building a 1 tile wide gravel road through a forest and have the forest filled with angel statues. Get a bunch of people to go into stealth mode and push the statues around when somebody walks along the gravel path when the person isn't looking.

Weeping Angels in Wurm.

you can create angel statues???!

"Tent alts" must have their use too........ I know many who, like me, have a strong dislike for homeless colonies right off their perimeter =P

Where do you live again?

Where do you live again?

I'm uuuh... a villager at OP's village! Yeeeeah!

YES YOU CAN!

PS: If you try one, please let me know. I'll add this as my prank # 3. :D

######. man i *ing hate rolf never making angel statues. thats my next post. bai

Jnz and I used to leave champion corpses under each other's beds back when he was playing.

Nothing funnier than a butchered dead rat the size of a cow on top of you when you log in, or a champ spider rotting in your face.