Sign in to follow this  
MsInformative

Prank your friends on Wurm!

Got an idea to prank somebody? Share it and if you think an idea is pretty good give that person a like.

My idea is building a 1 tile wide gravel road through a forest and have the forest filled with angel statues. Get a bunch of people to go into stealth mode and push the statues around when somebody walks along the gravel path when the person isn't looking.

Weeping Angels in Wurm.

• Like 5

when you do an action, you unstealth.. tho having a forest filled with statues itself is eerie.. I remember a heritage site on independence of 'terracotta' statues.

I pranked wurm with shark scales.

• Like 1

Got an idea to prank somebody? Share it and if you think an idea is pretty good give that person a like.

My idea is building a 1 tile wide gravel road through a forest and have the forest filled with angel statues. Get a bunch of people to go into stealth mode and push the statues around when somebody walks along the gravel path when the person isn't looking.

Weeping Angels in Wurm.

Sorry to poop on this great idea (Long live Doctor Who), I think queuing an action while in stealth, un-stealths you. 

My prank would be to ask a friend to mine some stuff for me and reinforce him in the cave. Muhahahahaha. (Priest is required)

I used to kill a bunch of pheasants at the steppe, take their corpses and litter my mayors home with them. I also would go hunting and put all the butchered corpses behind his house.

• Like 1

I used to kill a bunch of pheasants at the steppe, take their corpses and litter my mayors home with them. I also would go hunting and put all the butchered corpses behind his house.

Sounds like.. I would love you being my villager since I like corpses. Upss.. you are my villager now.

• Like 1

I carve pumpkins and set them on doorsteps. 

• Like 1

This is what I did, Vote up for laughs!

[16:42:15] <Ninjaslice> [16:41:49] You feel a mysterious  spirit watching you, Its Rolf!
[16:42:22] <Ninjaslice> O_o
[16:42:28] <_____> LOL what!
[16:42:33] <Ninjaslice> Lol Right
[16:43:08] <Ninjaslice> [16:42:57] You wave at Rolf(Dev).
[16:43:13] <_____> Say hi! lol
[16:43:16] <Ninjaslice> Lol
[16:43:19] <_____> Can you see him?
[16:43:26] <Ninjaslice> Mmhmmm
[16:43:28] <Ninjaslice> and BOom
[16:43:35] <Ninjaslice> He vanished...
[16:43:36] <_____> wow. What are they doing?
[16:43:42] <Ninjaslice> Lol!
[16:43:48] <Ninjaslice> I really wanna get to my mine now...
[16:45:51] <_____> I honestly didnt even know he still showed up in here.
[16:46:06] <Ninjaslice> heh, he dosnt
[16:46:10] <Ninjaslice> I got ya :P
[16:46:14] <_____> ..
[16:46:21] <_____> :P
[16:46:24] <Ninjaslice> ^^ I have to prank someone once I day
[16:46:31] <_____> Now I look like an idiot.
[16:46:35] <Ninjaslice> LOL
[16:46:41] <_____> I was all "Dude, my friend just saw Rolff....."
[16:46:45] <_____> In ally chat.
[16:46:45] <Ninjaslice> ROFL
[16:46:53] <_____> You son of a .! lol
[16:46:57] <Ninjaslice> XD
[16:47:40] <_____> Uggggggggggggg. Imma just pretend this never happened.
[16:47:42] <_____> Ever.
[16:47:46] <Ninjaslice> ROFL
[16:48:06] <_____> If anyone asks me Imma just be like "I was drunk. IDK"
[16:48:11] <Ninjaslice> ROFL

p.s. Yes, I am Ninjaslice in game and no I was not talking to my alt.

Tame bear, hell hound, croc, or hardened/champion wolf....... 

Wait for neighbor to be REALLY CONCENTRATED farming... 

Pet -> Go Here -> Profit

• Like 4

I like combining stuff into too big lumps for people to remove

• Like 1

One of my partners was pretty concentrated surface mining then:

[2014-04-06] [18:24:15] <...> hm

[2014-04-06] [18:24:17] <...> a

[2014-04-06] [18:24:25] <...> crocodile corpse just spowned here

[2014-04-06] [18:24:29] <...> wait lol

[2014-04-06] [18:24:36] <...> did u just lunch it

[2014-04-06] [18:24:41] <...> launch*

[2014-04-06] [18:24:44] <Kuntur> hahaha

Btw I was catapulting some fences during a deed remodelation wen a croc shows up to see what was all that flying rocks circus...

I've created alts with similar names to friends before and filled their houses/deeds with corpses. They logged in and instantly I see, "What?! How did this happen?? I think I was hacked!" until they see the spelling. One guy was still finding corpses a week or two after I pranked him. :lol:

• Like 5

I'm still in the process of trying to obtain/make a lowql scale glove/boot or two to swap into the 90ql sigged set of a friend who shall remain unnamed because I know he'll defecate himself if he logs in, grabs it, goes to go hunting and realising his 90ql sigged glove is now a 20ql with  my sig on it XD

My favourite was turning up invisible to a support call and letting off the gnome song back when they played. Especially amusing if they had no one else in local to blame it on :D

• Like 5

One thing I forgot, I did paint all the lights on deed bright pink once. Took me forever since I didn't have a high botanizing level, didn't help that woad was much harder to get back then too.

Waiting for Docterchese to post here how he pranked me... *waiting*

One time on Wild we bashed a JK gatehouse (we were BL then), and rebuilt it, renamed it the same house, and locked it and left it unlocked.  Next time we fought we gatehopped a bit until they were low, and then just ran into the gatehouse and killed them.

• Like 11

I once logged in to all my gnomes surrounding me, having been renamed things like "We're watching you..."  "Always watching..."  "We see you!" etc.  Creeped me the hell out.  Thanks, Dudeguy.  You were adopted.

• Like 7

Make a handful of catapults, pre-aim them, wait for a friend's announced visit... corpse barrage.

If there's a used shipping lane nearby, you can also mess with strangers a bit =P

get bunch of folks... found poor guy,  everyone drink yellow potion and run into him

• Like 1

These are all great ideas for pranks. It's too bad somebody would accuse you of griefing though 

I did this on inde when i had almost 10 people in my deed. When many where on i tamed a brown bear and started leading it around the deed, crying for help. In 30s i was being followed by half my deed. Was funny cause no one noticed the blue edge around the bear.

There's also the yellow potion version of the tame pranks.

One time on Wild we bashed a JK gatehouse (we were BL then), and rebuilt it, renamed it the same house, and locked it and left it unlocked.  Next time we fought we gatehopped a bit until they were low, and then just ran into the gatehouse and killed them.

That's not pranking, that's tactics!

• Like 1

If you got the deed access, replace a friend's colored horses for wild grays, let them stew up to right before they file a /support.

• Like 1

Build 1 x 1 shacks in friend's perimeter you know will lose their mind, best to name them after players you know do not exist so they attempt to send pm's at every opportunity. 

• Like 2